Hay all my name is Vinny i have studied herpetology for almost 15 years mostly snakes - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 02-27-2006, 05:14 AM   #101
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
Very well timed indeed, Lucille, as a smackdown was pending from my corner.
Enough.

This is The Welcome Room, please either welcome or take the conversation elsewhere. There will be no 'smackdowns' here.

Old 02-27-2006, 08:10 AM   #102
nicolai
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
Enough.

This is The Welcome Room, please either welcome or take the conversation elsewhere. There will be no 'smackdowns' here.

Uh Lucille...HH MOORE was thanking you for intervening when you did and you just warned him for thanking you????

Old 02-27-2006, 09:47 AM   #103
Vinny D
lol yeah ladyserpent7 we all do that sometimes but ur right junk yard i didnt think of that and it does come from dragon i do beleve which i have some ink of a dragon on my sholder i love them too but for a vinny drago this lived in the same small town as me is pretty funny maby he's a reltive but i dont know talk to you all later

Old 02-28-2006, 11:52 AM   #104
Griz
Lucille, in an effort to follow the rules of this particular forum (I am keeping it nice), but also in an effort to show the passerby that Vinny is not someone who possesses knowledge surround hots, I am directing everyone to this thread ----> The real story behind Vinny

Griz

Old 02-28-2006, 12:15 PM   #105
Laura Fopiano
Talking

Wow Vin, got your own news article and everything.....you are a real legend!!! LOTFLMAO

Old 02-28-2006, 12:54 PM   #106
bcfos
I am actually at a total loss for words.

Old 02-28-2006, 01:46 PM   #107
coyote
106 posts.
Controversy spreads into the "Welcome Room".

Old 02-28-2006, 06:25 PM   #108
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcfos
I am actually at a total loss for words.

THAT is a first, lil bro....

Old 02-28-2006, 06:42 PM   #109
nicolai
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
THAT is a first, lil bro....

I will second that !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Old 02-28-2006, 08:50 PM   #110
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchoven
Lucille, in an effort to follow the rules of this particular forum (I am keeping it nice), but also in an effort to show the passerby that Vinny is not someone who possesses knowledge surround hots, I am directing everyone to this thread ----> The real story behind Vinny

Griz
And this one
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?p=356697

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!