Hay all my name is Vinny i have studied herpetology for almost 15 years mostly snakes - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 02-24-2006, 03:01 PM   #51
Fangthane
It's funny you say that laura..I'm actually a big boxing fan. You get into it at all? The last time I put the gloves on and sparred I got my nose broken..AGAIN . Good times.

Old 02-24-2006, 04:35 PM   #52
tandy4000
Hey Dan, do you have any pics of your snakes?
Welcome to fauna, Vinny and Dan

Old 02-24-2006, 05:37 PM   #53
Fangthane
I'm not much of a photographer and my digi cam pretty much sucks so I don't have many pics..but here are a few.
Attached Images

Old 02-24-2006, 06:02 PM   #54
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzmalDan420
Hey adamanteus..in hindsight my wording may have been somewhat ambiguous but was meant as nothing more than a friendly poke at the situation...now that that's over we can move on to a SAFER topic..like VOIDS! Just kidding..hold your fire.
HA HA HA.........I see you been reading. Yeah it's not a secret that I don't care for the void issue much. Nice snakes BTW. I can see the green conda, and the Regius, but the other escapes Me. I almost went with madagascariensis........am I close?

Vinny, Nice Suri My mom had one when I was still in diapers, and another when I was like 12 that she gave to Me for X-mas. That was long ago. I will own another some day though. and a dumerils, and a madagascan, and a bolivian and a brazilian and a guyanan and a........You get the picture. I plan to stock up for My retirement days. LOL

Back to that HOT issue. If you opened up a free photobucket account, you can load about 25 MB into it and it would be easier to post pics to any forum. If it's too big, photobucket will resize it for optimum internet size (I think). Easy to use, and free.
PHOTOBUCKET
Check it out. I for one wouldn't mind seeing them at all. I'll help ya if you need it. But it is easy to figure out.

Rick

Old 02-24-2006, 06:04 PM   #55
crotalusadamanteus
on second look, maybe a retic?

Old 02-24-2006, 06:13 PM   #56
Fangthane
Yeah I spend A LOT of time reading old threads on here and the boi to keep myself occupied. Some very enlightening reads.
Actually she's supposed to be a yellow conda..but vinny and I are starting to wonder if maybe she's a hybrid. She's alot more green than other yellows I've seen and has a few bright orangish yellow scales on her in odd places. The one you missed is my yearling reticulated python.
I use photobucket for another forum I go on but didn't know if it worked on here or not..I've just been uploading the old fashioned way.

Old 02-24-2006, 06:16 PM   #57
Vinny D
yes is a yellow head rtic a bit dark in the photo buch more beautiful in person and thats a yellow anaconda he has lol and thanks yeah my suri is pretty nice in photos but breutiful in person the flash from my camra washes out alout of her pink's and salmon coloring on her sides

Old 02-24-2006, 06:17 PM   #58
Vinny D
how do i post pic's here insted of the photo gallery?

Old 02-24-2006, 06:23 PM   #59
Vinny D
here are some pictures of my snakes the first picture is a Marajo, Guyana locality BCC she's a cb from wild collect adults pretty rare un u.s. collections but she is beaytiful but very dark in the photo and the secone pic is my cb.b. Belknap suriname BCC and she also is very dark in the photo thanks
Attached Images

Old 02-24-2006, 06:26 PM   #60
Vinny D
this a a female gabby i sold about 6 months ago i wish i never did lol
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!