Hello - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 01-25-2007, 08:22 PM   #1
Drache613
Hello

Hello,

Just wanted to say hi. I have been around awhile, & signed up. Just haven't posted much.

Tracie

Old 01-25-2007, 09:50 PM   #2
Dennis Hultman
Welcome!

Old 01-25-2007, 09:59 PM   #3
texasnewbie
Hi Tracie

Old 01-25-2007, 10:55 PM   #4
Drache613
Hello

Hello & Thanks,

My husband & I are from San Antonio, Texas. It is a great place. We live in Florida now.

Tracie

Old 01-25-2007, 10:59 PM   #5
texasnewbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drache613
Hello & Thanks,

My husband & I are from San Antonio, Texas. It is a great place. We live in Florida now.

Tracie
I'm from England, now living in Texas.

Hope you enjoy posting to Fauna.

Old 01-25-2007, 11:03 PM   #6
Drache613
Hello

Hello,

Oh wow, that is a very long move!! I hope Texas is good to you, we liked it. We go back & visit somewhat often.

Tracie

Old 01-25-2007, 11:05 PM   #7
texasnewbie
Married a Texan and we decided that Texas was a better place to bring children up than England, apart from the lack of landscape up in the Panhandle, its nice and the people are friendly etc.

Old 01-26-2007, 12:12 PM   #8
Drache613
Hello

Hello,

Yeah, people are pretty nice in Texas. The hillcountry out towards Boerne is very pretty. The panhandle is nice as well, & it get pretty cold out that way, too. San Antonio was right on the outskirts of the hillcountry.

Tracie

Old 01-26-2007, 04:03 PM   #9
texasnewbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drache613
it get pretty cold out that way, too.

Tracie

Yes, we are having fun with the weather right now Snow storms and Winter Storm watch etc.

Hope you enjoy it on Fauna, I've only just started posting (after lurking for a while) and so far everyone seems nice and they certainly know about their animals

Old 01-26-2007, 08:03 PM   #10
Drache613
Hello

Hello,

You must live in north texas? Dallas & Austin both get bad weather. San Antonio really didn't get that bad of weather, ice every once in awhile but snow every 20 years I think was what my hubby said.
We are having a little cool front here, but nothing really. It has been in the low 80's recently, now it's in the 70's...oh, poor us!!! LOL

Tracie

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!