Inquiry Troy Lees’s Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2018, 02:05 PM   #11
oddonesonly
Sorry about the rant!
Honestly, I am just as confused as you are. In his email weeks ago he told me he was "going" to buy a boa in a few weeks... "No problem, Just let me know when you are ready" I told him... then weeks later he responds with that post of incorrect statements??
Trust me... I would like an explaination too! He seems to put "value" on fancy printed certificate's. I am just not a photoshop guy. So I do not offer them. As for fakes? Actually, I have two piles. A few from the actual breeders who did take the time to provide them. All are correct and frankly are from the best breeders out there! But I have another pile of certificates that people have sent that are "second hand" from resellers trying to cash in on sombody else's hard earned reputation. Most of those did not check out. And I did not buy from them. That's why I do not trust certificates. Now, how we got to his comments... Well....like I said I am just as confused as you are.