problems posting add - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 05-20-2008, 09:24 PM   #1
NoahC.
problems posting add

Im trying to post an add in the ball python section and it doesnt give me that option. Its onlt turtle and tortoise and a couple others that i even have the option of posting in. Any help would be great.

Old 05-20-2008, 09:31 PM   #2
hhmoore
Which classifieds section were you trying to post in - the forum based, or the Alternate Classifieds?
As long as you are logged in, there shouldn't be a problem...
In the forum based section, simply click New Thread to post the ad (make sure you aren't in the discussion forum though, as ads are not allowed there)
In the Alternate Classifieds section - click on Place an Ad, and follow the menu prompts.

Old 05-20-2008, 09:36 PM   #3
NoahC.
I dont know which one i was in but im logged in.

Old 05-20-2008, 09:38 PM   #4
NoahC.
after im on the site i just click classifieds at the top of the page then follow the prompts but i just tried it again and its still not working. It only gives me about half of the sections that one could post in.

Old 05-20-2008, 09:59 PM   #5
hhmoore
Accessing in that manner brings you to the Alternate Classifieds - I just posted an ad, and the system is working.
You can try posting in the forum style classifieds http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...play.php?f=499

If you prefer the Alternate Classifieds, the prompts should walk you through it...in Step 2, Snakes For Sale -> Ball Pythons is the 3rd option in the dropdown menu

Old 05-21-2008, 07:07 AM   #6
ms_ramie22
placing ads

It doesn't work for me either.

Old 05-21-2008, 07:53 AM   #7
hhmoore
where doesn't yours work?

Maybe when Rich reopened the classifieds to registered users, it was only the forum based section
*edit* After looking closer at the Alternate Classifieds, I see that there is still mention of it being available only to paid members (look for the red lettered notice/link: NOTICES!! Please read if you have ANY problems here! . That may have been intentional, or that section may have been overlooked when he reversed things. In the meantime, you can still post your ads in the forum based classifieds.

Old 07-05-2012, 11:34 AM   #8
ccahart
how do u post an add?

Old 07-05-2012, 11:46 AM   #9
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccahart View Post
how do u post an add?

You can either go to the correct classifieds section for the animal you want to sell and click New Thread to post the ad OR you can go through your User CP to the 'classifieds control panel' and place an ad that way. here is how to access the classifieds control panel if you are not sure:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=86491

Hope this helps
-April

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!