AC Reptiles - not the same as Anthony Caponetto Reptiles (ACReptiles.com) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-27-2006, 12:37 AM   #1
ajc
AC Reptiles - not the same as Anthony Caponetto Reptiles (ACReptiles.com)

It has recently been brought to my attention that a vendor on the KS Bearded Dragon Classifieds is going by the name "AC Reptiles". At first, I didn't think much of it, but then started receiving emails about Bearded Dragons, which I do not work with. Obviously, this is causing a great deal of confusion because my website is ACReptiles.com...short for Anthony Caponetto Reptiles. I've had this website name for several years now. As if the AC Reptiles name weren't confusing enough, they also have the dark red color in their logo, just as I do.

This person had admitted that she's aware of the confusion this is causing and she refuses to mention anything about it in her ads, nor will she do anything else to stop the confusion. That said, I have to believe that she's trying to use this situation to her advantage. In fact, when I mentioned it to her, she responded saying that she has an idea that would be mutually beneficial...obviously, I'm not interested in being affiliated with someone whom I don't know.

This situation is being dealt with, but until it's resolved, I want to make it clear that "AC Reptiles" the Bearded Dragon vendor is not affiliated in any way with me, Anthony Caponetto Reptiles (ACReptiles.com).

Just FYI, this is their logo...Don't be duped into associating it with Anthony Caponetto Reptiles (ACReptiles.com).

Thanks,
Anthony Caponetto

Old 04-27-2006, 12:55 AM   #2
ldydrgn
That's pretty sad, Anthony. I hope you get it resolved soon.

Old 04-27-2006, 07:20 AM   #3
Gregg M
Thats pretty messed up Anthony.... Is there anything that can be done legaly??? You should look into it.... Good luck....

Old 04-27-2006, 07:21 AM   #4
Gregg M
Ops You already are looking into it..... Good luck.... I hope it turns out in your favor....