Oregon Red-Spotted Garter Snakes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2007, 09:32 AM   #1
vidusa
Oregon Red-Spotted Garter Snakes

I have 14 Oregon Red-Spotted Garter Snakes, 7 of which have a lot of red on them. These snakes are rarerly offered and make excellent breeding project. Their unsexed adults. I am asking $50 for the bright red ones (pictured) and $40 for normals. Normals have red on the jaws and side of the head, and red spotting, but a bit more subdued than the others. All have black bellys with hints of blue towards the head (on the underside).

Call me at 410-419-0841 or email at sales@worldherpafauna.com.

Picture of Oregon Red-sided garter snake can be found at www.worldherpafauna.com (reptiles for sale).

Mark Ledbetter
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-14-2007, 11:41 AM   #2
josh293
what would be the total bill for 1.1 normals?

Old 09-03-2007, 11:28 PM   #3
RampantReptiles
Will you be going to MARS(reptile show)?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread