Inquiry REPTILE OBSESSION Orange County, CA - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-12-2011, 09:18 PM   #1
Chris Hannaford
REPTILE OBSESSION Orange County, CA

REPTILE OBSESSION Orange County, CA are these people good to deal with?

Old 11-13-2011, 06:07 AM   #2
California Breeders Union
Rick Gravely is a good guy in my book. I have bought from and sold to him. He has always been stand up.

Cheers
Jordan Russell

Old 11-13-2011, 09:10 PM   #3
DSD EXOTICS
Cant go wrong with Reptile Obsession, quality animals and quality service, they have been keeping and breeding snakes for over twenty years!!!!!

Old 11-14-2011, 01:44 AM   #4
VaranusFricano
Rick is great!!! Not to say the great quality reptiles he provides!!!

Vincent Fricano

Old 11-14-2011, 01:56 AM   #5
Snake_Freak
I recently got a hypo from him, Hes a great guy! Easy to talk to and great animals! He will be added to the list of people i can trust to get my snakes from

Old 11-30-2011, 09:10 PM   #6
Gofer
Good guy in my book

Rick is great work with, he packaged the snakes I recently bought very well and they look great. Thanks Rick! I hope to get some more retics from you in the future.

Gregg Feaster
Gregg's Reptile Basement
www.greggsrb.com

Old 07-18-2012, 12:14 AM   #7
zjammer78
Was searching and this is the thread I found concerning Rick from Reptile Obsession...AWESOME is all I can say. Just received a female spider in perfect condition, packaged all nice and comfy and lovelier than I could have imagined.

I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a new reptile! Easy transaction, great communication even though he was busy and out of town. Came through for me and got me exactly what I have been searching for down to color/size/feeding. Can't say enough good stuff about him!

GREAT GUY!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!