For Sale Puppy Tame Large Female Tegu! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors Ľ  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds Ľ Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Do you want to be able to bump and highlight your classified ads? Click here!

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Tegus

Notices

Old 12-12-2019, 05:52 PM   #1
DaTa
Puppy Tame Large Female Tegu!

We have a crazy sweet large female tegu for sale. She was purchased for breeding but she has a real issue with every male we have introduced her to. We tried every male we have and because of this, we suggest her as a pet only! She gets along with any animal other than a male tegu (figures!) and as much as we would love to keep her, too many projects...... (my statement above about other animals is relative to the animal. I would not put her with a cat or any other animal that has never been with a lizard... Hopefully that's common sense but I thought I would mention it

Maybe not a breeder but as a giant pet, you will not be disappointed. She has the most relaxed attitude and even hangs out with the small dogs in the house. Her tail is complete and she has all her wiggly toes!

If you are looking for a large tame healthy lizard that will eat out of your hands, but don't have the time to do the taming yourself, this is the lizard for you. We have done the work already and the price reflects that work! I have videos of the lizard with the dogs but they aren't loading here. I will be happy to send them to you direct if you message me.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

$700 plus shipping (OBRO).
Thanks for looking
David Tanner
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 12-12-2019, 10:10 PM   #2
eddiegarcia
Itís maybe a male and you should get it sexed

Old 12-13-2019, 01:04 AM   #3
DaTa
Thank you but definite female. They have tell tale signs under the hind legs.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-24-2019, 07:05 PM   #4
luckyliz127
Hey. Can you text me? Iím very interested. 832-202-7288

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
calm, gentle, monitor