2007 Breeding Part 1 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-02-2007, 06:59 AM   #1
TripleMoonsExotic
2007 Breeding Part 1

Thought to share my pairing for the 2007 season (it's started already! ).

Group #1

Snow Motley Male
This will be his first year breeding, I have a suspision he may be homozygous for Hypo & will be testing him out.

Amel Motley het Anery [Snow] Female
This girl gave me 19 healthy babies last year and even gave me a surprise double clutch of 15! I did not catch that she had double clutched and lost it, this year I will be watching her much closer.

Ghost Motley Female
This little girl was one of SerpenCo's breeders that I acquired in 2006. This year she will be testing out the Snow Motley for Hypo. If nothing else, I will have Anery Mots het Hypo [Coral Snow] to play with in the future.

Group #2

Butter Motley Male
Another first time breeder male, he has two lovely ladies lined up for him (both first time breeders too).

Caramel Motley Female
This is my favorite Caramel Motley, she's has a bronzed to look her and a neat partially striped tail. I wanted to test her out for Amel (Butter) this year.

Stripe het Butter Female
This girl is a bruiser considering her age. I have no Butter or Caramel Stripes to pair her with, so decided on the next best thing.

Group #3

Lavender Motley Male
If I were to play favorites, this guy would be my absolute favorite cornsnake. His colors are amazing!
[Photo coming soon, he's in her post brumation shed]

Motley het Amel Lavender [Opal] Female
This girl will be breeding this year for the first time. I have my fingers crossed that the male turns out het Amel [Opal].

Old 01-02-2007, 09:46 AM   #2
Dave123
They are all so beautiful!!! I think my favorite is the butter though.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!