Good Guy Michael Beach - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-31-2017, 07:31 PM   #1
Podge
Thumbs up Michael Beach

After 4 yrs hiatus from this hobby, I started looking for a black milk baby. Michael posted some for sale in February and I jumped on it. Because of the frigid area I live in, I knew I'd be waiting for quite a while. Michael was very particular with temps and weather patterns in both Memphis and Fargo to ensure dude arrived here healthy. Long story short, I received a very healthy and very "chill" black milk neo on Tuesday. When the package was hours late, Michael was more upset than I and was blowing up the shippers phone and providing updates to me. He obviously cares very much for his critters well being. I would absolutely recommend him if he has a snake you are considering.

Old 05-19-2017, 07:28 PM   #2
kumamoore
Evening,

How do I get in touch with Micheal Beach? I am looking for Black Milks and Western Green Rats snakes. Both have great depositions and rare in the trade. My email is mr.kumamoore@gmail.com Definitely appreciate your time. Thanks

Old 05-20-2017, 11:18 AM   #3
acecurl16
He just posted Costa Rican Boas today ... check it out and you can PM him from there.

Old 05-20-2017, 02:33 PM   #4
kumamoore
Thank you

I actually found him online after searching the internet. He will have some hopefully in July. I appreciate you taking the time to respond back. Have an awesome day.

Kuma

Old 05-22-2017, 10:41 AM   #5
bws77
Thumbs up Michael Beach

I dealt with Michael March of this year when getting a pair of Diamond Pythons. The pair I got from him were gorgeous, and 100% healthy with absolutely no issues. He was very professional and first class all the way. He was very prompt getting back to me with pictures and very helpful with any questions. He truly does care about his animals and who he's selling too to get them good homes. Would definitely recommend him 100%. I would definitely deal with him again.

Old 07-06-2017, 09:28 AM   #6
Mufasa11
I will tell you that Michael Beach is the most diligent breeder I have ever met. He has true passion and arduous goals of not only making sure that his genetic lines are correct, but most of all wanting the animals to be taken care of in the best way possible. He is not like many who grind out a bunch of animals for money. He has the best intentions of making sure the owner and animal are the perfect fit! He is prompt in his replies and very professional. A+++++++++!!! Recommend 1000%!!

Old 02-24-2018, 11:49 AM   #7
mfaiivae
Michael Beach is a joy to work with!

I purchased a tarahumara sonoran dwarf boa from Michael this year and she is absolutely beautiful! Very healthy and exactly as he described. This was my first boa and with being very nervous even after having researched everything I could on the husbandry, he spent a lot of time communicating with me via numerous emails, texts, and even phone calls! He sent many pictures, of the parents, as well. It is very apparent that he takes great pride in his animals. He has a payment plan option which worked for us and since we bought ours in the winter, it was too cold to ship for a few weeks. We kept in contact weekly which I appreciated. He wanted to make sure that my baby would be shipped safely and also contacted me after she had arrived to make sure she was warm and safe. I am actually going to be purchasing more boas and pythons from him in the very near future, I'm so glad he breeds all the snakes that are on my wishlist!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!