Post your Caiman Pictures! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Crocodilian Discussion Forum

Notices

Crocodilian Discussion Forum This section is for discussions pertaining to any and all topics concerning crocodilians.

Old 07-18-2010, 09:20 AM   #21
snakeparadise
long time no new posts on this topic, has everyone theire caiman still, or are they all gone?
here is our little dwarf caiman. he is from octobre 2009 and doing well.
his tank is on this moment 150cm x 60cm, heated with ceramic bulb and the water is heated and filtered with a eheim pro pump.
we bought him from a dutch breeder.

http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Foto-676P3DVY.jpg

http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Foto-R4ONYQJC.jpg

http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Foto-G3QWQDWH.jpg

cheers

Old 08-26-2010, 07:51 PM   #22
RussellA
My Schneider's Dwarf Caiman

This is Jackson. He's about three feet long now. The first couple of photos are of him when he was about 9 or 10 months old. He was in a 75 gal. aquarium. The rest are of him this summer. He's in an 8 X 8 foot enclosure with a 4 X 6 foot pond.
Attached Images

Old 08-27-2010, 12:04 AM   #23
iasc300
Sweet set-up Russell! ANy more pictures of it? Would love to see more pics

Old 08-27-2010, 05:14 AM   #24
snakeparadise
very nice set up, would love to see more photo's too of it

Old 09-04-2010, 07:47 PM   #25
RussellA
A few more photos of my Smooth Fronted Dwarf Caiman

You all have asked for more photos of my Dwarf Caiman's enclosure. Here are a few I took today right after draining, cleaning and refilling his pond and filter. I have moved and enlarged his burrow to keep it from getting wet when it rains. The photo of him laying on the hollow "log" that covers his burrow reminds me of Snoopy on top of his dog house! The photo of me touching him is to give you some perspective on his size. This enclosure is on my back porch.
Attached Images

Old 09-04-2010, 10:20 PM   #26
bigjej
Nice caiman, nice setup. Is he tame ( at least as far as crocodilians go )?

Old 09-04-2010, 11:59 PM   #27
RussellA
Tame?

I don't know if you can ever call a crocodilian tame, but he has never tried to bite me, yet!

Old 09-05-2010, 04:02 AM   #28
snakeparadise
very nice, wished we had nice temperatures to keep him outside in a large enclosure.
unfortunally that isn't possible here, we will make the garage to his home.
he is stunning.
never tried to bit? when he was a baby he didn't do that too, because the one we have bites in everything he is seeying

that is an olde photo, after that i was more carefull and never get bit again, hope it stays that way

Old 09-05-2010, 04:06 AM   #29
snakeparadise
everytime with his mouth wide open

next time i will post new photo's, these are already 3 months old now.

Old 03-02-2011, 08:11 PM   #30
Reptidude100
I'd like to see some more pics of an adult or sub-adult Spectacled x Yacare hybrid... I've never actually seen a pic of one, save for the earlier one posted in this thread, which is a mere eyeball

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!