LEAVING A QOUTE FOR CONTACT PURPOSE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 03-17-2012, 09:00 AM   #1
cobain1309
LEAVING A QOUTE FOR CONTACT PURPOSE

Hellow Guy's, I have been for two weeks trying to purchase several dragons.
I go to contact buyer tell them I want their dragon leave all kinds of contact info. Never hear a thing.So I guess they sold it. Then I will see a qoute still for sale or whear they will readvertise. When out of fustration have tried to leave a qoute to say i'm interested it say's I am blocked.I have had someone out of courtesy respond back so my cpu is fine. Anything I can do.
Thank You
Chris G.

Old 03-17-2012, 10:26 AM   #2
TheFragginDragon
I'm assuming that you mean you're trying to reply to a classified ad posting; the reason you can't is because only contributing members can reply in this manner. Here's a thread explaining this issue:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=249378

Here's the thread explaining how to become a Contributing member:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=124939

Old 03-17-2012, 11:57 AM   #3
WebSlave
If someone doesn't provide adequate contact info in their ad, nor monitor their private messages here for attempted contacts, then they must not be all that serious about wanting to sell their items. Just move on and find someone else selling whatever it is you want to buy.

If there is one thing I have learned in life, if you have trouble contacting someone trying to make a purchase, and if you wind up having problems afterwards, trying to get in touch with them about it after they have your money will certainly not be any easier.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!