Info My dealing with Cobain1309 (Chris Grisham) - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-11-2017, 11:54 AM   #61
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Chris has also posted an ad in the Fauna classifieds for a mud turtle. Perhaps he is trying to clear his name on Fauna, if so he has in my opinion gone about it in the wrong manner.
Absolutely agree.

~~~~

Old 08-11-2017, 11:58 AM   #62
senusenu
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobain1309 View Post
To whom it may concern , Mike did get a bad batch of phoenix worms do to the good old U.S.P.S. So I sent him three times thr amount . They arrived in good shape at that point nothing would make him happy .

He disputed thru PayPal (even though I offered full refund) well PayPal found in my favor . I could not help but to determine I was dealing with a kid very childless instead of doing his homework he decided to start a blog calling me a idiot also noted this dates back to 2012 since then I have just sold my 100,000 order with no completes only happy customers. So you guys decide. WHO IS THE CHILDLESS IDIOT, JERK
Maybe if you learned how to spell and use grammar, this completely gibberish post might make some damned sense.

Coming back more than four years later just to scream, cry, and call names like a toddler isn't going to make anyone want to deal with you.

Old 08-11-2017, 06:36 PM   #63
Mike Schultz
Personally if I were trying to jump back in the game 4 years afetr scamming somebody, I wouldnt go find the ancient thread about my poor business practices and bring it to the front page at the same time i started posting ads again

Old 08-12-2017, 01:08 PM   #64
cobain1309
Mike , I am a little confused maybe wrong person I checked and no one got scammed you got your $ back as did also me. Please help refresh my memory because I don't have a clue who you are .

Best Regards
Performance Reptiles

Old 08-12-2017, 01:14 PM   #65
cobain1309
possibly my account hi-jack

Quote:
Mike , I am a little confused maybe wrong person I checked and no one got scammed you got your $ back as did also me. Please help refresh my memory because I don't have a clue who you are .

Best Regards
Performance Reptiles
Several years ago my account HI-JACK my name is Richard Rollins from Performance Reptiles and I strictly deal with poisonous reptiles volunteering collecting Stop correcting "antivenin" from the zoo

Old 08-12-2017, 01:51 PM   #66
Lucille
Quote:
Several years ago my account HI-JACK my name is Richard Rollins from Performance Reptiles and I strictly deal with poisonous reptiles volunteering collecting Stop correcting "antivenin" from the zoo
You are saying that you are not Grisham? Whoever has been posting the last few days is extremely immature, is that you, Rollins? And if your account was hijacked, it should have been shut down.
I'm not going to believe the 'hijack' excuse until you provide proof.

Old 08-12-2017, 02:03 PM   #67
Pasodama
Quote:

Should have left it alone while you were behind.

~~~~

Old 08-12-2017, 03:34 PM   #68
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
And if your account was hijacked, it should have been shut down.
I'm thinking it's been a long time since regular members have been able to edit their name field, if it was ever user accessible after the account was initially created. Either the account always had the "Grisham" identity associated with it, or someone would have had to solicit Rich to make the name change. If it were the latter, I have a feeling it would have struck him as being odd enough to necessitate identity confirmation.

If he's claiming that it was some other person making responses from his account earlier in this thread, I can't help noticing that they have some seriously noteworthy similarities in their respective writings - other than the general clumsiness of how their thoughts are expressed, notice the shared use of "ur" in place of "your", as well as a tendency to mistakenly use an apostrophe to pluralize some words. At this point, I think he's FOS.

Old 08-12-2017, 04:15 PM   #69
senusenu
Quote:
Really? Your name is Richard Rollins and several years ago someone "HI-JACK" your account?

Quote:
Hellow Guy's, I have been for two weeks trying to purchase several dragons.
I go to contact buyer tell them I want their dragon leave all kinds of contact info. Never hear a thing.So I guess they sold it. Then I will see a qoute still for sale or whear they will readvertise. When out of fustration have tried to leave a qoute to say i'm interested it say's I am blocked.I have had someone out of courtesy respond back so my cpu is fine. Anything I can do.
Thank You
Chris G.
This is the first post ever made by this account, dating March 17, 2012. It is signed by a "Chris G", which clearly matches the "Christopher Grisham" in the name field.

So if someone "HI-JACK" your account, "Richard Rollins", they did so by the first post ever made by your account.

And since I'm not entirely convinced someone won't try to hide the evidence by deleting the post, here's a screenshot, just in case.
Attached Images

Old 08-12-2017, 04:46 PM   #70
Lucille
Quote:
I strictly deal with poisonous reptiles
Not too many of those.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!