TheVipersHouse...Shaun Skillings..... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-05-2004, 11:08 PM   #1
Skinindustries
Question TheVipersHouse...Shaun Skillings.....

Has anyone done business with shaun skillings from TheVipersHouse....? if so please contact me im looking to buy some snakes of his and just lookin for insight...thnx wes

Old 09-06-2004, 02:43 PM   #2
jkuroski
I have done business with Shawn and he is a standup guy. I would not hesitate to buy from him again. He has my backing as a good guy.

Old 09-07-2004, 04:22 PM   #3
Special K Repti
Shaun from Viper house - good guy!!

I have known Shaun for about 3 yrs now from the Hamburg & Lititz Shows in Pa. He & I did a trade last year - he & his partner produced some awesome stripe boas that I just had to have!! He is at most of the eastern Pa. shows & always has some nice looking snakes for sale! I would do business w/ Shaun again- he is one of the good guys!!
Thanks
Tim Koppenhofer
Special k Reptiles

Old 09-07-2004, 04:35 PM   #4
Skinindustries
shawn

thnx i hope to do business with him also

Old 09-07-2004, 11:23 PM   #5
TooManyBurmese
Shawn gets mad when I post about him hee hee, but if you want pictures of the snake I got from him (still have) I can email them to you

Old 09-08-2004, 02:01 AM   #6
Skinindustries
Danni

yea danni send some pics of the burms and u..hope u doin good..thnx so much wes....Skinindust3@aol.com

Old 09-08-2004, 11:10 AM   #7
dopeyboas
Thumbs up shawn

shawn is great guy . i got a boa that is brother of full striped from head to tail boa. still have it . i will def. buy more off from shawn. good work and talk with. thanks

Old 07-26-2005, 09:58 AM   #8
DragonCharm
Communication could have been a little better but all in all a good transaction. Got a good deal on an adult lavender corn male. Good guy!

Old 07-26-2005, 01:45 PM   #9
BriarpatchHerps
I've known Shawn for roughly five years now and have had a few transactions with him along with a bunch of correspondence, everything has always gone very smoothly and animals arrived well packed, on time and exactly as described. Very good guy in my opinion.

Old 03-05-2008, 07:26 AM   #10
jmartin104
I just completed a deal with Shawn. He paid when he said he would (unusual in this hobby) and was very good with communications - especially since there were flight delays due to bad weather. Great guy!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!