INQUIRY: Donna from Donna's Geckos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-19-2003, 02:18 AM   #1
dayer
INQUIRY: Donna from Donna's Geckos

Looking for info on if anyone has done business with her and how everything came out? quality? healthy? shipping?
thank you for your time-

Old 01-19-2003, 07:41 AM   #2
veronica
not that this will mean anything coming from me because i seem to be getting ripped apart online here for posting a shipping problem i had with someone else... but.....
If im not mistaken you sold me the orange AFT?
I'm friends with Donna and we talk online allot but hardly ever tell each other what we bought or are buying till after we have sent the money in.. The day after I wrote you about the orange banded and said i was going to try to get one she told me she was getting 2..
I know she keeps her tanks very clean and pampers those critters. I think they live better than me lol
if she over buys she usually offers them to me. I've bought 3 leo's from her and going to buy her normal african fat tail. As i have told you in my emails im hooked on AFT's. Shes great about letting me have them and then i send her the money when i get my check. She even sells me some tanks and things if she doesnt have a need for them. Shes never over charged me for anything and sometimes gives me things for free.
She will shop around for a good deal so dont think shes trying anything. Like most of us you try to get a good price on anything and shop around.
Veronica Davidson

Old 01-19-2003, 07:43 AM   #3
veronica
woops just looked at who i bought the orange banded and it wasnt you... sorry.
but you get the idea ... donna is a good lady. she wouldnt try to rip you off.

Old 01-19-2003, 01:59 PM   #4
Donna
What would you like to know? I was collecting geckos but I sold most of them all the adults anyway and now have the three juvs left only and I got a pair of beardies now. I use to have them years ago and missed the fun with them...I was gonna do both my beardies and fattails but decided to do my beardies and just a couple of cresteds and that is it for awhile...I have never had cresteds so this will be an experience for me but I love my beardies....I bought to fattails and have amazing pic og the mom and they are adorable I am only selling what i paid for them not to make profit. They are BRIGHT orange fattail. SO if you look at my gecko site you will see all the pics are gone cause I no longer have them but someone did my site and still learning how to update it...If you have any other questions you can email me...I have only sold to a few people and I even stood behind a carrottail I shipped and did not make it I was out all the money but the customer was happy....My animals eat and have it beeter then my family does..I have 2 dogs and they are my best friends as well...SO let me know if you have any other questions I am very honest and will tell you what ever you want to know...Thanks DOnna

Old 01-19-2003, 07:47 PM   #5
dayer
thank you every one for the replies and emails, it really helped me make up my mind

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!