Exclusively Exotics 2 Thumbs Up - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-30-2003, 11:27 PM   #1
CMGREPTILES
Thumbs up Exclusively Exotics 2 Thumbs Up

I JUST WANTED TO PUT OUT THERE A GOOD THREAD ABOUT ONE OF THE GREAT PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH OUT THERE. VIC AT EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS IS ON TOP OF HIS GAME. I PURCHASED SOME HIGH END BALL MORPHS FROM THEM AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT THEIR ANIMALS ROCK. THEY WERE MORE THAN I EXPECTED AND VIC GOES OUT OF HIS WAY TO MAKE A CLIENT HAPPY. NOT ONLY DID HE DRIVE ABOUT 4 HRS TO MEET ME BUT HE WAS EARLY. AND HE VERY INFORMATIVE ON HIS ANIMALS AND IS MORE THAN HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT THE ANIMALS HE SELLS. I WOULD BE HONORED TO DO BUISNESS IN THE NEAR FUTURE AGAIN AND PLAN ON IT. THANKS A BUNCH VIC AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU AGAIN SOON.
CHRIS GUIDA
CMG REPTILES

Old 10-01-2003, 01:27 AM   #2
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
THANKS

I have to say, this is a thread I should have started though. I have done several deals with Chris now and I have to admit every single one goes as smooth as silk. Always an upfront guy and always has a joke! I got a gorgeous male Albino Boa from Chris and he is one heck of a smokin animal(He actually made him out to be like 20% less of an amazing animal then what he really is, never heard of anyone talking down an animal they wanted to move, I guess he just wanted to make sure I ever got misled). I am glad you like the way we do buisness here, we like to think the quality and compassion is the basis of a good buisness! HATS OFF TO YOU TOO CHRIS! And thanks again for the wonderful animal and this nice gesture of a post
Thanks
Vic
Exclusively Exotics

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!