Info My dealing with Cobain1309 (Chris Grisham) - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-20-2013, 10:47 AM   #51
Stephen917
PayPal is terrible! More people need to figure out and get the equipment to process credit cards without the input of paypal. Only if the seller is a trusted company of course. Paypal is so stupid, they more times than not, actually rule in both parties favor so the seller gets his money and buyer basically gets items free. Mike, how'd you keep your cool with some of this guys remarks??

Old 02-20-2013, 11:55 AM   #52
mikepanzarella
Things happen,people make mistakes.I feel he was offered a chance to make things right and failed (IMO),and then failed to make right on the refund and returning of the product.
A few of my responses were a little heated,but what would going back at each other solve.
I feel what was offered up on my end is more then enough for people to make an informed decision to deal with him or not.
I got my money back from paypal and will not be dealing with him ever again.
I would still very much like to see a screen shot of the email from paypal telling him that he won, but Ill live if it never shows up.

Old 02-20-2013, 04:08 PM   #53
Stephen917
Hey Mike, you probably won't be getting a copy of that screen shot, because there is none! Also, you did automatically look like the victorious party, as he started getting rude, the fact that you stayed calm and kept your innocence meant a lot. You convinced myself not to do business with this guy, i'll give you that!

Old 03-01-2013, 01:07 PM   #54
mikepanzarella
just to give everyone an update we found a good Phoenix worm supplier
www.phoenixworm.com they have a great product,and 100% no problems packaging,shipping,communication all perfect
it was a little more expensive but something I would pay gladly
very happy I was able to give my friends a few cups,use a few cups,raise some,and sell some.
would also like to thank everyone for their time in viewing,and commenting on this thread.

Old 08-11-2017, 07:35 AM   #55
cobain1309
To whom it may concern , Mike did get a bad batch of phoenix worms do to the good old U.S.P.S. So I sent him three times thr amount . They arrived in good shape at that point nothing would make him happy .

He disputed thru PayPal (even though I offered full refund) well PayPal found in my favor . I could not help but to determine I was dealing with a kid very childless instead of doing his homework he decided to start a blog calling me a idiot also noted this dates back to 2012 since then I have just sold my 100,000 order with no completes only happy customers. So you guys decide. WHO IS THE CHILDLESS IDIOT, JERK

Old 08-11-2017, 08:39 AM   #56
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobain1309 View Post
To whom it may concern , Mike did get a bad batch of phoenix worms do to the good old U.S.P.S. So I sent him three times thr amount . They arrived in good shape at that point nothing would make him happy .

He disputed thru PayPal (even though I offered full refund) well PayPal found in my favor . I could not help but to determine I was dealing with a kid very childless instead of doing his homework he decided to start a blog calling me a idiot also noted this dates back to 2012 since then I have just sold my 100,000 order with no completes only happy customers. So you guys decide. WHO IS THE CHILDLESS IDIOT, JERK
Who knows. The topic of whether, or not, either of you have children never came up.

"Interesting", though, that you have come back, years later, to place this meaningless post. A post which, to be honest, has accomplished nothing more than to bring this rather old thread back to the front page of the BOI. It has not, positively, furthered this thread, for you, any more than how it was left years ago.

~~~~

Old 08-11-2017, 09:00 AM   #57
Lucille
Quote:

You never provided any proof about this claim that the USPS was somehow responsible for the claimed short.
It is bizarre to try to bring whether someone is a parent or not into a transaction dispute about feeder worms.

I'd like to see you back up your grand claim of 100,000 orders, just because your posts seem irrational, without proof, and some are off the topic of a shorted order and to me that negatively affects your credibility.

Old 08-11-2017, 09:01 AM   #58
cobain1309
Just wanted to let people know all ur allegation's are false and I have been active in my business and doing quit well. You can do what you know and try to antagonize . This reminds of the third grade when you can not get your way so you resort in bashing, Also I am fat maybe you should try fat shaming also . Just a testament to your character. PayPal gave me a full refund as a direct result of your demeanor

Old 08-11-2017, 09:07 AM   #59
cobain1309
Hey LUCILLE, my mistake I greatly apologize . I thought you were that panzi mike panzerri. Anyway I hope you except my apology. Most of my sales I was referring to were from trade show's.

Anyway my condolences

Old 08-11-2017, 10:04 AM   #60
Lucille
Quote:
I thought you were that panzi mike panzerri.
How ridiculous and immature to make fun of someone's name. You seem to have great expertise in avoiding proof of your own claims, and doing so by these sorts of juvenile behaviors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post

"Interesting", though, that you have come back, years later, to place this meaningless post.
Chris has also posted an ad in the Fauna classifieds for a mud turtle. Perhaps he is trying to clear his name on Fauna, if so he has in my opinion gone about it in the wrong manner.

Perhaps he has worn out his welcome on other selling venues.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!