Info My dealing with Cobain1309 (Chris Grisham) - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-12-2017, 07:16 PM   #71
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Not too many of those.
lmao

One would think a venomous keeper would know the difference....

The account has been banned. Whether dual usage or so-called hijacking has occurred (I am confident the latter is not the case), account control has been lost or forfeited and that is not acceptable.

Thanks, all.

Old 08-12-2017, 07:35 PM   #72
Black Adder
Waits 4 years to rehash this
Manages all of 2 days lol.

Talk about foot in mouth!

Not sure as the community is missing a great deal though.

Old 08-12-2017, 07:38 PM   #73
senusenu
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
lmao

One would think a venomous keeper would know the difference....

The account has been banned. Whether dual usage or so-called hijacking has occurred (I am confident the latter is not the case), account control has been lost or forfeited and that is not acceptable.

Thanks, all.
Always nice of them to incriminate themselves.

Old 08-13-2017, 08:55 PM   #74
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobain1309 View Post
Several years ago my account HI-JACK my name is Richard Rollins from Performance Reptiles and I strictly deal with poisonous reptiles volunteering collecting Stop correcting "antivenin" from the zoo

FYI, I have been in correspondence with Mr. Grisham, and he claims he did not make the above quoted post. As such, his account had been banned because he lost control over access to it, and someone else is apparently able to post here using that account. In our correspondence, I offered to change his password, and suggested that he change it again once he regains control of the account after his ban has been lifted. He was also notified that if he loses control of his account again, then the ban will have to be permanent on that account.

Old 08-13-2017, 09:30 PM   #75
senusenu
So, apparently I am bored, and nosy. I tried finding more info on this guy.

I have found his Facebook page here.

Confirmation: This pair of bearded dragons posted to his Facebook page (photo proof uploaded below) is also listed here (photo proof uploaded below).

Now, into the rabbit hole!

A search for his email address cobain1309@att.net brings me to: this post in this thread, providing a phone number of 772-621-6191 or 7726216191 (to optimize search results) and the email address kiva1309@att.net.

Another result for cobain1309@att.net is this thread, detailing a bad transaction in which Chris Grisham took money and did not send product. This post in that thread indicates that Chris Grisham, going under the username Thermal Chaser has another username, Wavewalker, in another forum proved with this link, in a post signed off by someone named Chris. Potentially two usernames to also look out for.

A search for 772-621-6191 from the first RCgroups link brings me to this Ripoff Report for a Chris Grisham in Stuart, Florida. That Ripoff Report also gives us the email address kiva1309@att.net.

Searching for kiva1309@att.net gives us this post in this thread. Signed by Chris Grisham and giving us a third username, jazz1309, to watch out for.

The number 1309 seems to be a recurring theme in his email addresses and usernames though I can't figure what significance it could mean.

Just some interesting info and evidence that he's not exactly stellar at completing sales or following through with purchases. The person from the first RCgroups thread states they sent a money order, so if you do decide to make a sale with him, absolutely do not send unrecoverable funds.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!