Head Hunter Reptiles (Chris & Chris) GOOD GUYS!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-10-2006, 12:15 PM   #1
ExecutiveReptiles
Head Hunter Reptiles (Chris & Chris) GOOD GUYS!!!

I have to say Chris and Chris @ Head Hunter Reptiles have to be two of the best guys in the business, We recently purchased (0.2) Jungle Carpet Pythons, (0.1) JunglexCoastal Carpet Python, (0.1) Brazilian Rainbow Boa, and (0.1) Argentine Boa, and We are thrilled beyond belief with every single specimen we received. Every single one is Beautiful beyond description, Beautiful examples of what each species should look like, no ifs ands or buts.....They kept in constant contact with us from the moment each baby was born, giving us updates, and Shipping was done in a very professional manner. I would NOT EVEN HESITATE doing business with them again, and HIGHLY recommend them. They have actually purchased from me as well, and I can HIGHLY RECOMMEND them as buyers too, They actually purchased a Pair of Beautiful Jungles from me last year, and pair up the male they got from me with their GORGEOUS female jungle and produced some of the most beautiful baby jungles of 06' and I was able to take first pick of the clutch and purchase a couple of babies. These guys are very informative, great to chat with, great to do business with, and I consider them our friends, after only a few sales and purchases. Head Hunter Reptiles is a TOP NOTCH Breeder of AMAZING reptiles, And I would bet my life you will be thrilled with ANYTHING you purchase from them.

P.s. NO they did not pay me to write this, this is how I Really feel Honestly. Feel Free to contact me for pics of how High Quality thier offspring is.

Old 07-10-2006, 12:33 PM   #2
ExecutiveReptiles
Forgot to sign my name

I always forget to sign my name...

David Kendrick

I David Kendrick wrote the above BOI post...Sorry Moderators and Webmaster...Won't happen again..LOL

Old 07-10-2006, 02:37 PM   #3
ravensgait
Hey Dave it's in your profile on the left so you don't have to put in in your post.

I've never done Business with Chris and Chris but have heard some good things about them.. Randy

Old 07-10-2006, 06:31 PM   #4
ExecutiveReptiles
Thanks

Thanks, Thats kinda what I thought, but I wanted to make sure, I don't post very often in the BOI so I wanted to make sure, But now I know..Thanks for the heads up.

Old 07-19-2006, 07:37 PM   #5
gwb8568
one is better than none.......

Glad I found this, I have been looking on their site at the Brazillian Rainbow Boas and they look very nice. Nice to hear good things about them, just might bring them some more business (when i get more money). Thanks again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!