Bad Guy ED CLARK what a piece of work! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-05-2009, 04:39 PM   #1
big daddy's wholesal
ED CLARK what a piece of work!

Ed this thread is fully intended to get you to make good on a bad debt. I will reveal the basis of the problem here but will keep your personal information in my back pocket if you will make a phone call and resolve the debt. If you choose not to satisfy the debt, I will reveal all your information including but not limited to your phone numbers, home address including what you have in your name that can legally be attached in lawsuits to satisfy a lien on you!
I AM ASKING YOU TO PUT YOUR PRIDE ASIDE AND MAKE A PHONE CALL!!!

Ed used to buy from RMJ (John Martino) and always got the snakes and paid within 2-4 weeks as the custom with a few other people. Now as some know John and myself partner on a select few projects together and that is how I am involved personally in this. Ed has bought alot of snakes from us and has always made good on his debt. That is until now. Ed bought over $10,000.00 worth of snakes from us back almost two years ago now and has an outstanding balance of $7200.00
John has always dealt with Ed and has given him every opportunity to square the debt. He now screens his calls and emails and will not even return a phone call or email. Two days ago I contacted Ed and asked about our money, He took my call because he did not recognize the number and told me that because of the falling prices in the market the snakes were not worth what he owed on them. NOT OUR PROBLEM ED! I am sure I speak for everyone in the industry when I say that if collections today were still worth what they were five years ago we would all be sitiing in high cotton! He wanted to give me excuses and no answers. I told Ed he needed to contact John and come to some kind of resolution on the debt. He told me he would call John on Sunday and low and behold he did not. I have stayed out of all the drama and controversy concerning Ed even when he has so much to say about others including myself, But not anymore. I am sure that many here would love to have all the information that we have on Mr. Ed Clark. Also if Ed doesn't square this debt with us. We have full intentions of proceeding with a lawsuit on our behalf and would even be willing to add a civil suit consisting of the numerous people he has screwed over. I am sure the dollar amount would far exceed the classification limit of $5,000.00
If not resolved I will be posting a detailed list of the snakes Ed got from us and will be asking for information on who bought the same kind of snakes from Ed during the time frame as we were his only suppliers at the time. This information will be used if needed to clarify the monetary value Ed received upon selling the smakes. We have emails and taped phone conversations where Ed speaks of the debt and even writes about it in black and white. We are loaded for war but do not want to go there!
Ed you are not a dummy, but we are not either. Don't continue to treat us as such!
We are asking for anyone who has any information on Ed Clark that they feel is relevant or could be useful to please contact:
Allen Belcher 706-615-4772
John Martino 973-768-6340

Lastly Ed once again swallow your pride and make the call!

Allen Belcher

Old 01-05-2009, 04:43 PM   #2
Gecko_Den
Pot? Kettle? Where's the popcorn...

Old 01-05-2009, 04:57 PM   #3
hhmoore
Allen,
I know you state that you've partnered with John Martino on some projects...but if he didn't buy from you, I'm thinking this isn't your fight. My assessment could be wrong - but if Ed owes John money, let him come here and post about it.
That said, I am in agreement that the current market value does not change the amount owed on animals purchased two years ago. If somebody agrees to pay $XXXX at the time of purchase, that is the amount owed (minus any payments already made).

Old 01-05-2009, 05:07 PM   #4
big daddy's wholesal
Mr. Moore part of the money is mine. That is why I have a personal interest in the debt. Also thanks for the remarks.

Allen Belcher

Old 01-05-2009, 05:21 PM   #5
Serafim
Now this should be interesting to watch

Old 01-05-2009, 05:25 PM   #6
Mooing Tricycle
Who wants to bet Ed wont chime in?

HA.

Old 01-05-2009, 05:27 PM   #7
~SomeGuy~
Popcorn!

Popcorn! Get your Popcorn here! Sit down and watch the show

Its gonna get HAWT in here!!!

<----- thats whats gonna happen...

Old 01-05-2009, 05:44 PM   #8
lanceheads
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Allen,
I know you state that you've partnered with John Martino on some projects...but if he didn't buy from you, I'm thinking this isn't your fight. My assessment could be wrong - but if Ed owes John money, let him come here and post about it.
That said, I am in agreement that the current market value does not change the amount owed on animals purchased two years ago. If somebody agrees to pay $XXXX at the time of purchase, that is the amount owed (minus any payments already made).

Old 01-05-2009, 05:51 PM   #9
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeflight View Post
Popcorn! Get your Popcorn here! Sit down and watch the show

Its gonna get HAWT in here!!!

<----- thats whats gonna happen...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Webslave
Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.
Somehow, I don't believe your last name is really "unknown"

Old 01-05-2009, 05:53 PM   #10
KNOBTAIL
Unhappy Just out of curiosity

When you sell someone $ 10,000 dollars worth of snakes. Do you provide an invoice ? If you go to court and I hope you do, how are you going to prove that the sale was even consummated.

Insofar as the insane logic of the snakes loosing their market value, had the snakes increased in price, would you be entitiled to more then he owed ? Of course not. Anymore then a bank can increase your interest unless you agreed to the increase or decrease which is what an adjustable rate is all about... But not in the herp business... If anything, you can charge him interest if there were terms..

My suggestion would be to put a time limit for him to come up with the balance or work out some type of a solution to benefit you and your partner, or pursue the court action by going after him personally.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark