Good Guy Kyle Frost - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-22-2010, 11:10 PM   #1
Bob O'Brien
Kyle Frost

I recently completed a trade with Kyle, he was great to deal with I would recommend him to anyone. The three snakes I got from him are all in great health and are very nice representations of their respective morphs.

Old 09-23-2010, 03:00 AM   #2
s4sainz
Kyle is a stand up guy, highly recommend doing bussiness with him. Great animals

Old 09-26-2010, 10:04 PM   #3
T and J's Corns
Kyle is a stqand up person that takes a lot of pride in what he does... Well deserved kudo's!

Old 09-28-2010, 07:32 AM   #4
Badcompany
Thumbs up

Kyle is the man.........very good to deal with bottom line...Rich and Kyle have quality boas and great combos for almost everyone...

.........................................Brandon Worley..................................

Old 11-27-2010, 01:50 AM   #5
T and J's Corns
Cracks me up.. I got a warning back in Sept for not using my name in this thread, but many other threads I have replied here with I have not shown my name eithier.. *shrugs* I wonder why I don't post here very much... I'll put money on it the site owner knows who I am right off the bat..

Regards... in case you didn't notice... Timothy of T and J's Corns..

Old 11-27-2010, 12:26 PM   #6
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by T and J's Corns View Post
Cracks me up.. I got a warning back in Sept for not using my name in this thread, but many other threads I have replied here with I have not shown my name eithier.. *shrugs* I wonder why I don't post here very much... I'll put money on it the site owner knows who I am right off the bat..

Regards... in case you didn't notice... Timothy of T and J's Corns..
That does not give you the privilege of ignoring the rules here, Tim. In actuality, I now reject new registrations that mention more than a single name in the NAME profile field just because of the confusion it causes trying to determine WHO exactly made the post in question. This is significant ESPECIALLY when made within the BOI.

Old 11-27-2010, 12:35 PM   #7
T and J's Corns
Acknowledged.. Rich, I respectively will follow what you ask for, simply because I have respect for you personally..

Regards... Tim of T and J

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!