Bad Guy Michael Gentry (Scam artist) - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-22-2014, 09:40 AM   #111
Robert Walker
Last quick thing...

Who might Sandra Robinette know? This already lists a Dena R Arnold, go figure...
Attached Images

Old 08-22-2014, 09:54 AM   #112
Robert Walker
Dena R Arnold, listed at some point at this address.
Typing phone numbers in case they come up in a search:

423-968-1543
423-573-1543
Attached Images

Old 08-22-2014, 03:09 PM   #113
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfsidore View Post
Also I'd proved he was not lance Owens. So be careful still!
Quote:
Let me try to a swear the questions. First off, the "unknown scammer" was MICHAEL GENTRY as Id proved.
Guess I'm going to have to ask again...
How did you prove that you were not dealing with Lance Owens, and that it really was somebody named Michael Gentry?

Old 08-22-2014, 03:19 PM   #114
mfsidore
I'm done with the thread. Let the other guy have it. Everything has been explained.

Old 08-22-2014, 04:13 PM   #115
hhmoore
Quote:
I'm done with the thread. Let the other guy have it. Everything has been explained.
No, you haven't explained how you came to the conclusion that it wasn't Lance, or that Michael Gentry is the person's real name. If you had, I wouldn't have bothered asking again. If those statements were legitimate, there is no reason for you not to explain the "proof".
If, on the other hand, you were putting up a smoke screen; I understand your defensiveness.

Old 08-22-2014, 04:23 PM   #116
Robert Walker
Quote:
Do want our help or not? Are you going to give up and just let him take your snakes? Help provide the information.

I even considered sending some of 2014 babies your way to help out, but I only help out those that can first help themselves out.

Old 08-22-2014, 04:47 PM   #117
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_s273 View Post
Well now I'm even more skeptical because this guy texted me looking to trade for my pastel champagnes. But said his name was Arnold and not michael gentry.
Fernando, did he say his first or last name was Arnold? Did he give you the the other,first or last as well?

Old 08-22-2014, 05:12 PM   #118
andy_s273
I asked more about him and it turns out his name is Michael Arnold gentry. This is who he said he is. And that he had been wrong by a couple "kids" I told him because of his attention here I am skeptical. I asked if it bothered him and he said that it did. Soo I offered to help him clear his name but only of he shipped first. He said he'd have no problem but that it would be a one for one trade because he will test the waters. And that he must ask his wife first.

Old 08-22-2014, 05:36 PM   #119
mfsidore
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
No, you haven't explained how you came to the conclusion that it wasn't Lance, or that Michael Gentry is the person's real name. If you had, I wouldn't have bothered asking again. If those statements were legitimate, there is no reason for you not to explain the "proof".
If, on the other hand, you were putting up a smoke screen; I understand your defensiveness.
I didn't come to the conclusion, I am just trying to be done with it. He Michael gentry or whoever is trying to clear things up with now. Like the person below said.

Old 08-22-2014, 05:38 PM   #120
mfsidore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Do want our help or not? Are you going to give up and just let him take your snakes? Help provide the information.

I even considered sending some of 2014 babies your way to help out, but I only help out those that can first help themselves out.
No he contacted me again and were trying to clear it up. I'm sorry I was hostile but I didn't like how people's tones were.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!