Good Guy GEORGIAHERPER TRANSACTION - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-08-2009, 11:05 PM   #11
bloodpython_MA
plus he posted an add for a BLACK eyed lucy.,...that pic is of a BLUE eyed. if my eyes serve me well.

Old 07-09-2009, 12:09 AM   #12
Uroboros
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodpython_MA View Post
plus he posted an add for a BLACK eyed lucy.,...that pic is of a BLUE eyed. if my eyes serve me well.
Two lucy's.

Old 07-09-2009, 01:58 AM   #13
Uroboros
Draper, do you have any responses to this?

I'll PM him to let him know that he should respond to this in order to maintain his credibility.

Old 07-09-2009, 01:59 AM   #14
Uroboros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uroboros View Post
Can we get an IP check on this as well as georgiaherper (Dustin/Justin Draper), Please?
What is your name, anyway? Is it Justin or Dustin?

Old 07-09-2009, 04:05 PM   #15
Wolfy-hound
Also, the picture in the photobucket account is of a snake in a display at a show. I can't rem which vendor uses that grey carpet to line his display cages with though.

If he took the pic of HIS snake, it should be on substrate, not a pic taken at a show. I could show tons of pictures of high priced morphs I took at SHOWS, that I do not own.

He said outright that he would put up a picture, and then put up approximately 18 more pics, none of which were of any lucy, most were venomous snakes.

Old 07-09-2009, 05:14 PM   #16
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tuniwha View Post
I have the entirety of the chat session saved from last night where "justin" got frustrated with others, so began threatening them.

Also the part where "georgiaherpers" then was acting as the mother of the 14 year old justin.

I would like to know if this is indeed a 14 year old child messing around? or an adult feeling as though he was "caught" for trying to scam people, and using this as a fallback.

(I believe someone has the original ad, as well as the first chat session saved regarding a Black Eyed Lucy bp for sale for 600$, yet then could not produce photos)
Could you please forward those threats to myself or another mod?

Old 07-09-2009, 05:31 PM   #17
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakes_r_us View Post
I met Mr. Draper on a different site. He had various animalss that I waz intersted in. We discussed stuff for a little while and I bought 3 ball pythons, 2 Reticulated pythons off him. I got the snakes in the mail today an the were in better shap than i thougt they were gonna be in. i have to say thanks to this gentlemen for a nice transaction.
So... you're in Tampa. I find that fascinating, as you're posting from an AT&T DSL account, and AT&T is not the telco for that area.

Old 07-09-2009, 06:08 PM   #18
DeeRa
Also..

After doing some research myself. There is no Christina Davis in Tampa area as well. Kind of makes sense since the modem doesn't match as well. Hmm.. Also, I wonder why she didn't give the name of the website she met Mr Draper on. Fishy Fishy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!