no eggs? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-15-2012, 12:34 PM   #1
zotto
Question no eggs?

I have around 9 females this year that I have put together with males. there is around 4 or 5 of them that I can for sure see eggs in. I have taken them into my local reptile store and they also say that they do. It has been over 4 weeks since several of the females have had the males taken out and they still have laid no eggs. the temps are perfect and so is the cage setup and I have no idea why they are not laying. a couple of them are first time breeders and idk why I am having no luck. Is it possible the eggs are not fertilized? the laybox has coco fiber that is perfect in humidity. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Old 04-15-2012, 10:00 PM   #2
reptilebaby
I'd say just watch them. They should lay when they are ready. I never had a problem when I used to raise leos. Haven't had them for years though.

Old 04-16-2012, 12:57 PM   #3
312Herps
You might get some better answers if you let people know what type of animal you are refering to, there's only over 2000 types of geckos to chose from and all husbandry and care is not the same.

Old 04-17-2012, 06:31 PM   #4
zotto
i had copied and pasted this because i posted this on multiple forums. They are leopards.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!