Morph Evolutions, Inquiry - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-25-2007, 09:18 PM   #1
Petboy15
Question Morph Evolutions, Inquiry

Im about to do a deal with morph evolutions on a het pied male. Is this a reputable source? He got it from Exotics by Nature. Are they good? Thanks everyone.

Old 01-25-2007, 09:38 PM   #2
Ed Clark
Why not buy from someone that you could drive to in Maryland and pick it up?there are at least 4 ball python breeders near you, that you can see there pied breeders!

And to answer your question...EBN would be a good place to purchase a Ball Python.

Old 01-25-2007, 09:45 PM   #3
lillyorchid
I've never heard of morph evolutions, but I know EBN is a good place to get a ball morph. Also as Ed has said... there are plenty of well known ball python breeders right here in Maryland.

Old 01-25-2007, 09:54 PM   #4
mikey
Brandon and Jesicca, the owners of Morphevolutions, was Dragons by Nature, that produced some of the nicest, top end dragons around. Brandon is one of the good guys. I would never hesitate to do business with him, Top notch....

Old 01-25-2007, 10:14 PM   #5
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Why not buy from someone that you could drive to in Maryland and pick it up?there are at least 4 ball python breeders near you, that you can see there pied breeders!

And to answer your question...EBN would be a good place to purchase a Ball Python.
Leave it to you Ed to try to get business from someone looking for information on someone else. You really don't have any shame, do you?

As for you comment, put on your glasses and you will see this is a 14 year old who cannot drive anywhere.

Randy,

Do you have a name associated with this outfit. Maybe that will shake loose some memories.

Old 01-25-2007, 10:24 PM   #6
lillyorchid
Jim,

I don't think Ed meant it like that. Yes the kid is 14 and yes he is looking for a het pied. There are a few ball python breeders here in Maryland that he could go to and actually see their shops, their animals, etc. Also he wouldn't have to pay shipping.Another thing is he would not run the risk of loosing the snake from freezing temps right now from shipping over night. I'm sure he could get a parent or someone to drive him to one of the ball python breeders here in MD if he went that route. Of course he would have to get his parents to come along or have them talk to the breeder to get their permission to get the snake. In the end I hope he is able to find what he is really looking for/wanting!

Old 01-25-2007, 10:29 PM   #7
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillyorchid
Jim,

I don't think Ed meant it like that.
Then you don't know Ed all that well.

Old 01-25-2007, 11:45 PM   #8
Ed Clark
Jim, the only reason I mentioned that he could go to someone local is to maybe save the young man some shipping costs and have him see some Ball Pythons that he may never see, wheres the harm in that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Leave it to you Ed to try to get business from someone looking for information on someone else. You really don't have any shame, do you?

As for you comment, put on your glasses and you will see this is a 14 year old who cannot drive anywhere.

Randy,

Do you have a name associated with this outfit. Maybe that will shake loose some memories.

Old 01-25-2007, 11:49 PM   #9
Ed Clark
Thumbs down

Jim, how would I be trying to get business from suggesting that he look around at some of the Maryland breeders like Pete, Ralph, Adam or any others over there?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O

Randy,

Old 01-25-2007, 11:56 PM   #10
Jim O
Sure Ed. Oh, and by the way, South Jersey is just driving distance too.

It's not been above you to hijack others' sales and ads, has it?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!