"SURVIVOR" Fauna - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 01-25-2006, 08:38 PM   #11
USAGECKOS
#16 threw himself off the boat and into the sharks mouth

Old 02-01-2006, 01:37 PM   #12
The BoidSmith
OK, OK...you got me and I'll bite, who is # 16?

What about "American Idol" aren't you tired also of how this guy Simon addresses the participants? Although I don't watch the show my 16 year old daughter does, and everytime I walk by he is saying something nasty or finding something wrong in nearly all of them...He seems to think he is a big shot using fancy words and that "accent". From what I have heard he was amusing at the start but it appears the audience is getting tired of him.

Regards.

Old 02-01-2006, 06:37 PM   #13
Chameleon Company
Going a little off-topic, but ..

when speaking of Simon and American Idol
Quote:
..but it appears the audience is getting tired of him.
Your daughter is watching and it is the #1 rated show for the week whenever it airs ! The Superbowl will top it this week, but it will have taken the Super Bowl to do it.

Back to topic, with the "majority" voting off the "minority". Hypothetically of course, but any bets on how long it will take until its down to just two people, and one must then kill the other ?

Old 02-02-2006, 07:45 AM   #14
Chris Kennard
Uh-oh....

Should I start packing my bags?

Old 02-02-2006, 11:07 AM   #15
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard
Should I start packing my bags?
That depends...............how long can you tread water..........

Old 02-02-2006, 09:40 PM   #16
Chris Kennard
Tread water???

I don't know, but if I'm gonna get sent packing, I want a going away party.

Old 02-02-2006, 11:17 PM   #17
LakesideBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Meaning that 51 percent of the members cannot vote to kill and eat the other 49 percent.
I dunno, Chris! If this is the idea for a BBQ you may want to make certain you're in the 51 percentile!

Old 02-03-2006, 06:55 AM   #18
Chris Kennard
Lol!

I taste terrible, I swear!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!