Cameroon Ads - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 07-22-2006, 06:40 AM   #1
RJBILBY
Cameroon Ads

Anyone noticing all the ads from Cameroon popping up in the ball python sale ads sections???? Aren't these scammers????

Old 07-22-2006, 09:09 AM   #2
DThomas
Yes they are. They list Cameroon but their IP's are in Amsterdam. Send me a PM when you see one and I will take care of them.

Old 07-31-2006, 07:51 PM   #4
The BoidSmith
Guys,

Do you mind exposing these guys in the BOI? The topic doesn't seem to fit nicely for a "business" discussion, unless of course you plan to conduct a joint venture with these individuals which I wouldn't recommend

Thanks

Old 08-10-2006, 12:53 AM   #6
uncleray
I have been scammed for $1000+ and have received about 4-5 in the last month, to wit:
Hi,
I saw your ad and willing to sell to you my female breedable Black Pinesnake, Pituophis melanoleucus lodingi snake,i am located in Manchester(uk)if still interested then get back to me for details,Bye and hope to read from you again.Regards.
Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
__________________________________________________ ______________________
Sulcata Male 19 1/2" "B" grade $350 SHIPPED!!! Price Reduced!
I like your (super long term captive ) and i want to buy it.Am from England,Kents city so pls have seen the cost and i will love to know how much it will cost me for the shipping so ask and let me know what the price for all if you have anyother one tell me
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/pp_c...?product=24821
__________________________________________________ ____________________

HELLO MY NAME IS MR FRANK BENSON...I SAW YOUR(Sulcata) ADVERT ON
FAUNACLASSIFIED AN I SO MUCH INTERSTET,I WAS JUST WONDERING IF YOU
STILL HAVE THE ANIMAL? BUT I'M NOT IN THE STATES PRESENTLY BECAUSE
OF MY WORK.... BUT I WOULD LIKE TO BUY AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU
SHIP....I WILL BE PAYING YOU WITH A CLASSIFIED CASHIER CHEQUE OR
MONEY ORDER THROUGH MY REPRESENTATIVE.....SO IF YOU ARE OKAY WITH
THIS PLEASE DO GET BACK TO ME ASAP WITH YOUR CONTACT DETAILS SO
THAT I CAN HAVE THE PAYMENT ISSUED IMMEDIATELY....THANKS AND GOD BLESS
REGARDS

HELLO MY NAME IS MR TROY BENSON...I SAW YOUR(ANIMAL) ADVERT ON FAUNACLASSIFIED AN I SO MUCH INTERSTET,I WAS JUST WONDERING IF YOU STILL HAVE THE ANIMAL? THOUGH I'M NOT IN THE STATES PRESENTLY BECAUSE OF MY WORK.... BUT I WOULD LIKE TO BUY AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU SHIP....I WILL BE PAYING YOU WITH A CLASSIFIED CASHIER CHEQUE OR MONEY ORDER THROUGH MY REPRESENTATIVE.....SO IF YOU ARE OKAY WITH THIS PLEASE DO GET BACK TO ME ASAP WITH YOUR CONTACT DETAILS SO THAT I CAN HAVE THE PAYMENT ISSUED IMMEDIATELY....THANKs AND GOD BLESS

REGARDS

__________________________________________________ ________________________GOOD DAY SIR/MME
PURSUANT TO A JUST MADE ARREST ON OUR RECENT CRACK DOWN ON SCAMMERS IN OUR AREA,WE HAVE AMONGTS OTHERS A CERTAIN MR NOEL EMILIO,WHO HAS BEEN NOTORIOUS AND WANTED FOR ALLEDGELY CROOKING FOREIGNERS OVER THE INTERNET.AFTER GETTING INTO HIS PERSONAL PROFILE,WE FOUND YOU HAVE BEEN SENDING MONEY TO HIM TIME AND AGAIN.WE ALSO DISCOVERED HE HAS A HANDSET THAT RECEIVES ANDGIVES OUT CALLS FROM CAMEROON,CONNING ANY VICTIM WHO COMES HIS WAY TO BELEIVE HE IS TALKIN FROM THE UNITED KINGDOM.PLEASE WE WILL NEED YOU HELP TO ENABLE US FOLLOW LEGAL PROCEEDINGS.THIS INFORMATION WILL INCLUDE,ALL MAILS RECIVED AND SENT TO HIM,ALL PHONE NUMBERS USED AND ALL RECEIPTS OF FUNDS SENT TO HIM.
PLEASE HELP US PUT AN END TO THIS DISTRUCTIVE FORCE EATTING DEEP INTO THE INTERNET MARKET
BAMENDA AREA POLICE
NORTH WEST
CAMEROON
WEST AFRICA
BOX 254
+2375206425

--

Powered by Outblaze
GOOD DAY SIR/MME
IT HAS COME TO OUR KNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE NOT COLLABORATING WITH OUR SERVICE AND HAVE VERY BAD MANNER OF APPROACH.WE ARE SIMPLY TRYING TO MAKE JUSTICE AND DONT THINK WE ARE HELPING YOU.WE SIMPLY WANT TO PUT AN END TO THIS WHOLE THING.DO YOU GET A LAWYER FOR FREE IN YOUR COUNTRY?IF YES THEN GET ONE AND GIVE US HIS CONTACT AS EARLIER SAID.IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO SEE THIS DONE THEN DO THE FOLLOW UP WITH THE FBI.

BAMENDA AREA POLICE
NORTH WESTCAMEROON
WEST AFRICA BOX 254

> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Roy A. Young" <royayoung@comcast.net>
> To: "BAMENDA AREA POLICA" <fight_scammers@outgun.com>
> Subject: Re: INFORMATION
> Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 17:45:36 -0400
__________________________________________________ ________________________dear seller i am Mr thoma i live in the states i saw r ad on this site and i will love to buy for my little kid so pls get back to me with some information about the pet and also how u will like to know how u receive ur payment
hope to read from u soon
Regards
Mr thomas...
hello roy ,

thanks for the mail its so nice to know u have one for me but i will like to have two of it cos my cousin requested for one too and i will be paying u with a money order so get back to me as soon as possible with the total amount for two and also ur full name and address so that payment can be made as soon as possible....hope to read from u soon.

Regards
Mr Thomas....
__________________________________________________ ___________________
thanks for ur email let me know what u have and as for the pickup i will make arrangement for it ...i have a shipper who will come for the pet ok just let me know what u have down and the pics ...send me ur name and address on how to make the payment hope to hear from u

__________________________________________________ _______________________Pair of ferrets w/ 4 story cage $300 Local Pick up Atlanta area

hello,
how are you doing hope all is well with you,
my name is ray johnson, im from italy rome but right now im here in australia doing a contract
t when i saw your profile and pic, i was intrested of buying some for family use,how do you sale it and how do you want the payment?
here is also my email address:ray1970_johnson@yahoo.com
i would be waiting to hear from you soon.
bye
ray

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/pp_c...?product=21983

__________________________________________________ _____________________
This is Roy (uncleray) Young again. I have literally dozens of these. Sometimes they say they originate from the UK, but are from Africa. Just beware if it looks F/d up and they can't speak English or even name the animal you are selling, BEWARE. Read this examples and you'll know what to look out for, wether buying or selling.
Thanks,
Roy

Old 08-10-2006, 01:34 AM   #7
christopher66
Would anyone like to buy a bridge?I have a real beauty up in Brooklyn NY.
All offers considered,no offers refused.
signed
P.T. Barnum

REMEMBER..IF IT LOOKS TOO GOOD TOO BE TRUE
IT PROBABLY IS!

Old 08-10-2006, 01:48 AM   #8
uncleray
Christopher,
I'll take it! I'm a fool and there's one born every minute, just like you said!
LOL!
Roy

Old 08-10-2006, 02:23 AM   #9
uncleray
Sucker born every minute!

Oh! Its a SUCKER born every minute (P.T. Barnum,) well, read this thread and don't be one! A $1000 plus makes me one and DON"T YOU ALL BE ONE!!! Learn at my expense!
Sucker,
Roy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!