hi from a new guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 06-04-2007, 07:03 PM   #1
b16phantom
Talking hi from a new guy

Hello people,my name is john and I have all types of animals from an Akita,Rottweiler,taby cat,two snakes green burmese and reg.berm. Purana,arowana about 22",tiger shovelnose catfish,reef tank,african cichlids,bearded dragon and a Humahuma trigger...I have bread my berms.and will have babies in about 65 days..when I will take out an ad when they are ready to go..I hope to get to know as many people as possible...

Old 06-04-2007, 07:07 PM   #2
Diggy415
Well hello there, i have a rotty as well along with 2 cats,6 boas, 55 gallon fresh water planted tank and now starting up my spider collection. You will find this place very informative as i have, especially the board of inquiry, helps when doing business. Ejoy yourself and hope to see some pic's specially of the rott!

Old 06-04-2007, 07:12 PM   #3
b16phantom
Thanks for the welcome..I will have pics...of all my babies...

Old 06-04-2007, 08:03 PM   #4
b16phantom
can anyone help me...I can't seem to put pics up.it keeps telling me the pic is to large,but I've cut them down so far I can't see it,just to see what happens but it still tells me the same thing..whats up..help please..thanks

Old 06-04-2007, 09:56 PM   #5
IloveSnakes1234
go to photobucket (first sign up though) and resize.
For the avatar (if that's what you mean) you're on your own.

Hello, btw.

Old 06-05-2007, 01:43 AM   #6
Dennis Hultman
Welcome to Fauna!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!