Male redfoot 10 inch shell - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2004, 05:23 PM   #1
herpsunlimited
Male redfoot 10 inch shell

I have a lonley male redfoot that i need to move. Outside tempeture is dropping and i have no space inside. This one is going cheap!!! Don't let this one pass you by. 125 shipping included!!!!!! You might find one for this price but not with shipping included! By the way that is overnight shipping to your doorstep!
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-24-2004, 08:29 AM   #2
spartanlion
REDFOOT

Hello,

Is that redfoot still available???

THANKS

Old 01-19-2005, 05:23 PM   #3
Gabstort
My 49 year old male Max just passed away. Is this male still available and is he of breeding age?
Sincerely,
Gaby Gonnella

Old 02-03-2005, 09:22 AM   #4
critical bill
Dont Bother...

Shannon Leonard & Carlos Monday have dissapeared off the face of the planet.

I reported both individuals (husband and wife) to the US Fish Game and Wildlife a few months back for selling and importing "hundreds" of eastern box turtles. Since then I havent seen them post anything for sale. Its just my guess they were busted and wont be selling animals for a long time.

I may be wrong and they could be operating under a diferent name. Be careful because what you see in the photo is not what you will receive at your door.

Chuck-

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread