Pastels and het for pied ball pythons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 12:52 AM   #1
micah78
Pastels and het for pied ball pythons

Female cb baby ball python
Female $550
Male $350

Het pied
3 foot female $1600
3 foot male $450

Shipping is FEDEX overnight from Florida to your door $40

For more info please contact me directly at
(micah78reptiles@yahoo.com)
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-26-2007, 09:33 AM   #2
abcmorphs
Where are you located in FL and will you drrive any distance to meet? Also do you entertain trade I have 3 breedable or near breedable het SK axanthics availble.

Old 01-26-2007, 09:58 AM   #3
NathanLedet
Quote:
Originally Posted by abcmorphs
Where are you located in FL
(to me)
Quote:
Originally Posted by micah78
I work with a wholesaler in Florida, but since you live there, I'm sure you can find these at a lower price. There's so many breeders and wholesalers in Florida.

Old 01-26-2007, 10:04 AM   #4
Bill & Amy
His profile says Quebec.

Old 01-26-2007, 11:35 AM   #5
NathanLedet
Apparently as soon as someone makes a deal or tries to make a deal, You disappear. There seems to be problems..but i'm not making accusations because I don't have the facts, nor do i give a crap.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...96&page=1&pp=5

My only suggestion is that you, at the very least, defend yourself..other wise it only seems to confirm that you're ripping people a new one.

Old 01-27-2007, 02:30 AM   #6
micah78
update

Hi,

I live in Canada, and I have a wholesaler in Florida that ships to my US customers. The animals have to be shipped since I don't live in the states.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-27-2007, 02:42 AM   #7
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by micah78
Hi,

I live in Canada, and I have a wholesaler in Florida that ships to my US customers. The animals have to be shipped since I don't live in the states.
How about you answer the questions in your BOI thread? You seem to have "missed" the post with the link right above your last post.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...96&page=1&pp=5

Old 01-27-2007, 06:37 AM   #8
micah78
answer

I don't read the BOI...people are always going to say what they want.

I am what I said, and will provide the animals that I've advertised.
If people think I'm a scammer because I live in Canada and have animals shipped from wholesalers in the states, then they are entitled to their opinions.

I have an honest associate in Peru who supplies animals directly from Asia.
This is not an uncommon practice.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-27-2007, 08:09 AM   #9
christopher66
Why ?

Why should we purchase animals from you ? What kind of Terms of Service do you offer your customers? Why have you repeatedly been without an answeer for some of the questions that have been asked of you ?
I don't think its so far fetched that perspective clients would take an interest in hearing those questions answeered.
And last but not least,
Why should anyone trust you?

Old 01-27-2007, 08:17 AM   #10
Cat_72
I'm curious..who guarantees the hets are actually hets? Does the original breeder supply picture paperwork? Can the breeder be contacted to verify that they are hets?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread