Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 57 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-24-2012, 02:55 PM   #561
Bobby O
Thumbs down Refund Stu the rest of the money Jerry Kruse

"The snakes arrived this past Wednesday in a much-improved condition compared to the pics you'd originally posted as evidenced by smoother, shinier scales. No neuro nor any motor functioning issues are being observed at all."-Jerry Kruse

Geez.. with the picts Stu posted upon the return of these animals, I can't imagine how poorly they must of looked if Jerry says they're in a "much-improved condition." I wouldn't be surprised if Jerry was selling snakes that are so sick that there's mites living on the snake's ticks.

Old 03-24-2012, 05:35 PM   #562
TONY D
Stu, sorry to hear that you think my question was just stirring the pot. Honestly your answer could have gone either way for Jerry and if I were just asking as Jerry's buddy I wouldn't have asked it. I find it somewhat disquieting that you see someone who is trying to see both sides of this issue as somehow biased and stirring the pot yet you sit quietly by as the anti-Jerry post proliferate.

Old 03-24-2012, 05:43 PM   #563
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by TONY D View Post
I find it somewhat disquieting that you see someone who is trying to see both sides of this issue as somehow biased and stirring the pot yet you sit quietly by as the anti-Jerry post proliferate.
Seriously? Do you REALLY think that Stu, after all the crap ol jer has put him through, continues to put him through, should in ANY way defend him?

ol jer put his canoe in the creek all by himself, tossed his paddles out all by himself and has only himself to blame for the pervasive odour that follows him everywhere he goes.

Old 03-24-2012, 07:18 PM   #564
joecop
Stu, those animals still look horrible to me. Thanks for posting the updated pics.

Joe

Old 03-24-2012, 07:56 PM   #565
StuTennyson
Quote:
Stu, sorry to hear that you think my question was just stirring the pot. Honestly your answer could have gone either way for Jerry and if I were just asking as Jerry's buddy I wouldn't have asked it. I find it somewhat disquieting that you see someone who is trying to see both sides of this issue as somehow biased and stirring the pot yet you sit quietly by as the anti-Jerry post proliferate.
Tony-I'm just reacting to what you are saying. I was willing to let those recent issues lay dormant until you continued to probe for an answer which just stirred Jerry up more. He made more comments that lead to me defending myself and "reacting" to what was said. That's why I say you "stirred the pot". Had you just refrained from your inquiring question in hopes of maybe turning up something that might help your buddy Jerry instead you just started the cycle again. Way to go for someone who claims to just be trying look at both sides and in an earlier post inferred at being a mediator of sorts.

Old 03-24-2012, 09:14 PM   #566
thomas davis
well

Quote:
wow tony really??? why did you ask then? if it wasnt for benefit? does it really matter??? stu spent 3100.00 for 6 snakes! even IF they were perfect upon arrival they spiralled down in just 2 weeks, pics have been posted. do you honestly feel jerry has/had no responsibility to his customer??? remember we are talking about 2 weeks time NOT 2 months.
as for the anti-jerry posts.... WELL... he brought it all on himself. NONE of this mess would even be here had jerry taken care of his customer. if you wanna play business man/snake breeder/dealer and want to charge that kind of money for 6 snakes then you damn well take care of your customer you dont IGNORE them! leaving them no other option than to post here for ALL to see.
this is WHY the BOI works because you either want to be an upright business man that takes care of his snakes AND his customers OR you dont care. either way the truth will show here, for ALL to see, forever, exactly what type of businessman you are.
to me jerry is good... as he is/has refunding stu in full, which shows integrity.
HOWEVER stu having NO other option than to post here in hopes of some sort of resolution says alot as well. and im sure for some it will be a determing factor in future sales for jerry. thats why ive stated over and over again its a shame it was ever brought here. but ultimately the only person to blame for that is jerry kruse.

Old 03-24-2012, 10:55 PM   #567
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuTennyson View Post

Dennis-I appreciate your suggestion but I wouldn't think of asking anyone to do something that may not be ethical or legal. Sending money through PayPal as a gift when I know it isn't just doesn't soung right to me but thanks for the idea.

Paypal profiting of the same transaction twice isn't ethical. Seriously though, sending it as a "gift" basically doesn't allow the sender to put forth a claim at a later date and paypal takes no fees. No buyer protection. Since he isn't buying anything, I think it is fine for him to send the next refund with the status "gift". Perfectly ethical in my opinion.

Old 03-26-2012, 10:30 AM   #568
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post

Paypal profiting of the same transaction twice isn't ethical. Seriously though, sending it as a "gift" basically doesn't allow the sender to put forth a claim at a later date and paypal takes no fees. No buyer protection. Since he isn't buying anything, I think it is fine for him to send the next refund with the status "gift". Perfectly ethical in my opinion.

Old 03-26-2012, 10:48 AM   #569
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post

I understand what the buyer is saying. While it may be "ethical" it still breaks the Paypal's TOS as it's NOT a gift.

The seller isn't giving him money, he's returning his own money to him. Semitics...I know.

Old 03-26-2012, 11:03 AM   #570
Lucille
If I took a bus downtown to Macy's to go buy pajamas that were on sale but decided later I didn't like the color and wanted to go downtown tomorrow to return them, I wouldn't expect that the bus driver would let me ride free.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!