Bad Guy Michelle R. Korvel - Do not sell to her !!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-29-2014, 04:34 PM   #1
Heath Biggers
Michelle R. Korvel - Do not sell to her !!!

I am Heath Biggers with Mice Direct. Michelle R. Korvel Purchased frozen feeders from us in November 2013 and FedEx confirms they were delivered. She charged back her card and will not answer phone calls or emails from us.

Old 01-30-2014, 08:33 PM   #2
TigerLily315
Thank you for posting this AFTER you were advised by New York State Troopers to not slander my name. This post is being copied and sent to the Troopers as we speak.

Old 01-30-2014, 09:16 PM   #3
laterob
Michelle, besides misspelling your last name, is that last post inaccurate?

What do you think the Troopers will do?

Did you dispute the charge with your credit card company? If so, what happened?

Old 01-30-2014, 09:30 PM   #4
TigerLily315
I was informed by State Troopers, my bank and 2 other agencies to not speak on this matter until it is resolved.

Old 01-30-2014, 10:40 PM   #5
Bobby Douglass
Thanks for the warning Heath. Can you show the correspondence that you had with her including date of order and date of delivery? Michelle, unless what Heath says is untrue there is no slander or libel and there's nothing state troopers can do about it.

Old 01-30-2014, 10:47 PM   #6
TigerLily315
I personally don't care what you have to say, but, if the company decides to add any other information to this site/or by word of mouth in reguards to the matter, I have been instructed to contact the proper authorties. Case closed, you can say what you will. I won't respond, but, I will be watching for additional information to be added. Thank you!

Old 01-30-2014, 10:50 PM   #7
TigerLily315
Might I add, they have been warned, any further contact with me or posting any information to this matter could lead to them being arrested for harassment and also displaying my location to someone who is a threat to my well-being. So, I will be on top of this post, frequently.

Old 01-30-2014, 10:52 PM   #8
TigerLily315
If ANYONE would like to know the true cause to this false claim, I am able to give a general statement as to why it's being made, details are not allowed.

Old 01-30-2014, 10:56 PM   #9
Pacman213
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily315 View Post
If ANYONE would like to know the true cause to this false claim, I am able to give a general statement as to why it's being made, details are not allowed.
Well it might help if you give the details that you feel you can.

Old 01-30-2014, 10:58 PM   #10
TigerLily315
I am not posting online, feel free to send me a message for details.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
michelle korbel