Trade Rat and Snake racks (XPVC) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 04-19-2011, 02:26 PM   #1
ScottNBecky
Rat and Snake racks (XPVC)

Ok so back in Feb. I posted this ad and got absolutely swamped with responses but think I am starting to finally get caught up so I'll repost again. I am making rat and snake racks for cash or to trade for ball morphs.

The rat racks are made with 2x2 frames, have 2x4 legs and are made to hold the mortar tubs. They are made with 1/2 x 1/2 hardware cloth but can be made with 1/4 x 1/4 for a little more charge. I can make these as many tubs tall or wide as you like depending on what you want to spend. Tese racks can be painted white, black or any color you like or left bare. (if the paint has to e mixed there will be a charge to buy it)

**UPDATE** I NOW HAVE A SOURCE FOR 3/8" AND 1/2" xPVC. It is of course more expensive than melamine but I can get it for those of you who are trying to avoid melamine.

The snake racks are pretty standard melamine racks and can be made to fit whatever size and quantity of tubs again price depending. I can include heat in the form of flexwatt on the back or belly if wanted.

Both racks can be customized however you like and I will build them pretty much however you want so that they fit your needs exactly. I can give you a couple references if you like of people who have my racks. Also there are a couple good guy posts on here. I have not had anyone unhappy with my racks and I will do what I can to please everyone that I work a trade with.

We will consider a trade for almost anything but we are specifically looking for a few things right now. We are looking for 1000 gram + normal females for the upcoming breeding season the most right now. Also would be interested in a helix or herpstat as we are needing a couple of those. Other than that as I said we will consider just about any ball morph just hit me up and we will try to work something out that works for both of us. The only thing we absolutely don't want are normal males, spider males and we really want pastels but we are pretty picky about the colors as we don't wan to breed browned out animals.

You can pm me here or email me at ncmedic964@yahoo.com or for the fastest response text or call me at 740-221-5991. Have a great day and thanks for looking!
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-19-2011, 10:44 PM   #2
reptilemike
pm sent

Old 04-23-2011, 10:09 AM   #3
thereddog
Got any pics of the racks?

Old 04-23-2011, 10:40 AM   #4
ScottNBecky
Pm sent
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-23-2011, 05:03 PM   #5
chadharper
Can I get some pics of these racks?

Old 04-23-2011, 05:28 PM   #6
ScottNBecky
Pm sent
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!