Ben Siegel Reptiles? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-24-2004, 01:42 AM   #11
RicksReptiles
Ben is the man!!

No worries with Ben!!

He is one of the best!! Great animals, and service!!

Highly Recommend!!

Old 04-24-2004, 02:48 AM   #12
Tom C
Quote:
It seems to me that Ben deals with a lot of WC animals. I'm not sure how I feel about that.
Alot of people deal w/ wc and ch, as long as they list them correctly, what is the problem??
If this is just a personal opinion on imports, post a thread about your opinion.

Tom Coonan

Old 04-24-2004, 03:00 AM   #13
BossReptiles
Although he can be pricey with his reptiles. Never had to return anything I've purchased from him.If I ever had any problems, I'd hope he'd take care of it, thats what a good rep requires.

As far as having the mites, black knight em to death. If its otherwise healthy, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Old 04-24-2004, 03:34 PM   #14
kenfosterpb
Thumbs up Great experiences.

Ben is a great guy to do business with. Bought my very first ball from Ben and have purchased many since. Always professional and fair. Even his wife is a pleasure to do business with.
Ken & Tory Foster
Welllington, Florida

Old 04-24-2004, 04:50 PM   #15
Kevin Kaley
I have bought from Ben at Daytona the last 2 years and never had any problems. And he has the coolest t-shirts around. And as long as it is listed as wild caught, what's the problem. Any new snake i gets soaked in Reptile Relief just in case it has mites.

Old 04-24-2004, 04:56 PM   #16
nextworld3
Thumbs up

Looks like im jumping on the bandwagon lol. I live about 10 miles from his shop and do bussiness with him all the time, Hes a GREAT guy in my book.

Old 04-24-2004, 06:22 PM   #17
BenSiegelReptiles
thanks

thanks for all the positive posts and replies--not sure what john bought or when, but just went a did a check of our in stock boas
and did not find a single mite-feel free to call us john and we can give you some tips on mite treatment, but if you got one boa from us and now you are battling mites as you put it--there has to be a more viable treatment that would make you battle less severe. As most locals around us to attest, we have 3 full time employees that are either cleaning or selling most of the time, and we treat everything for mites upon arrival---EVERYTHING-WHETHER IT HAS THEM OR NOT-not to say i have never seen a mite at my shop, but rarely and dealt with swiftly-as far as carrying wild caught animals-not getting into that debate-as there are many pros and cons to the debate, but definately importation has much less of an effect on population demise than habitat destruction. Thanks again to our many customers and supporters-Ben

Old 04-25-2004, 05:24 PM   #18
strayvoltage
Jesse?

Could boaman Jon possibly be Jesse Underhill? This whole post seems fishy!

Old 04-25-2004, 06:13 PM   #19
DavidBeard
Re: Jesse?

Quote:
Originally posted by strayvoltage
Could boaman Jon possibly be Jesse Underhill? This whole post seems fishy!
No, he isn't. What seems fishy about the post? You shouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions.

Old 04-25-2004, 06:23 PM   #20
pappy1473
Ben

we purchased a hard to find (at the time anyway) 0.1 black tree monitor from Ben at a show to breed with our male. they are tempermental and most are WC. (They have not been successfully bred in captivity on a consistent basis, there are only a few breeders) this girl was eating and did great. We expect our first CB clutch from our pair Black tree moitors this summer! Thanks BEN!!

Shannon Richards
Christian Wright
C&S REPTILES

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!