SOLD!! Prolific Breeder! Dunner Genetic Stripe from Import Bloodlines - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 02-14-2022, 08:01 AM   #1
Qbaan
Prolific Breeder! Dunner Genetic Stripe from Import Bloodlines

This is my boy, Dexter. He has the best personality I have seen in a dragon in a long time. He is a gentle giant and my toddler plays with him, my dogs play with him and of course, I play with him. He doesn't hiss or open his mouth to anyone or anything. He is very long and slender but has the perfect structure. This guy was sold to me as a Hypo Het Trans, but after pairing him a few times, I think that he may be Low Expression Translucent (no black eyes).

He is a prolific breeder and will pair up to anything you put in front of him. He is, however, a very aggressive breeder and will tear up some scales. If you decide to breed him, please keep in mind that he may be a Low Expression Trans. He didn't have any babies with Translucent females, so I am only going off the ratio of Trans babies that came from him to het female pairing.

His parents were from Spain (Sire) and German/Holland (Dam) Lines.

DOB: November 2018
505g and 22"

Can be purchased on the website.
Asking $350 plus shipping

https://www.qbstailsnscales.com/prod...&category_id=5
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-18-2022, 05:11 AM   #2
Qbaan
bump.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-06-2022, 05:52 AM   #3
Qbaan
bump.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
breeder, dunner, genetic stripe, hypo, male