For Sale Display vivarium (delivery to Hamburg Show this Saturday) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 07-30-2014, 07:55 AM   #1
frankpayne32
Display vivarium (delivery to Hamburg Show this Saturday)

I will soon be remodeling my downstairs and have decided to part with one of my display vivariums.

Features:
-Approximately 40 gallons (25" tall, 20" in diameter)
-96 watt power compact lighting
-Zoo Med UVB mercury vapor lamp
-MistKing misting system with two nozzles installed (includes timer and misting reservoir)
-Custom screen lid
-Custom styrofoam and mortar "rock" insert
-Various tropical plants including bromedliads, ficus, scheffelera, and miniature philodendron. The trees are grown in bonsai style rooted over the rock insert
-Organic vivarium substrate

I am open to reasonable offers but the starting price right now is $250 for everything. The misting system and lighting itself is worth more than that.

The lighting and misting system are incorporated seamlessly into the design making for an attractive display in any living room. This is an ideal habitat for small tropical lizards and frogs. I can deliver the vivarium to the Hamburg, PA reptile show this Saturday, August 2. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Frank

Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-05-2014, 11:41 PM   #2
Blkghst18
Still available ?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!