mfezi.com- a travel company (inquiry) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-09-2007, 10:58 PM   #1
teamaries
mfezi.com- a travel company (inquiry)

I recently saw an ad on Kingsnake about a trip to South Africa. The name of the company is mfezi. I am interested in any reports of problems or any review of past trips. It seems to be related to ZooMed. I found the ad on kingsnake under the classified section on travel just four days ago and now it is removed. I don't know why. The fact that it is removed makes me nervous. There may be no one who has experience with them, but I don't want to travel to Johannesburg South Africa to find out that the company somehow is unreliable.

Old 09-09-2007, 11:32 PM   #2
teamaries
not ZooMed but T-Rex, sorry

Old 09-09-2007, 11:36 PM   #3
romad119
Don Schultz of mfezi.com also sells plenty of naimals to include a snake I got from him. Every aspect of the transaction went smooth. Try going to www.mfezi.com and emailing him.

Old 09-10-2007, 03:23 AM   #4
Ken Foose
Bob Applegate and his wife just got back from a S. African trip with Don, and they said they had a blast. I know Don, and when I get some free time, I'm for sure taking one of his tours. Bob said it was amazing, with lots of herps and big mammals.
Ken

Old 09-10-2007, 12:07 PM   #5
flamedcrestie
I've never purchased anything from Donald, or gone on any trips with him.... but we did end up sharing a portion of his table at a show in San Diego a couple of months ago. He seemed like a very knowledgeable person that was very nice, and knew a lot about the animals he was selling. Definitely check out the T-rex site. You can watch video clips of past trips they have gone on and what kinds of things were found.

Old 09-10-2007, 02:12 PM   #6
Chance
I've never taken one of Don's trips (not that I don't want to!) but I did recently buy a pair of Rufous beaked snakes from him. The transaction went very smoothly and the snakes are perfect. He even made me an offer to send me some red beakeds and give me a few weeks in which to pay them off, which I unfortunately had to turn down (!!! !!!) because my funds were just too low. Not many dealers out there are willing to show that much trust in their potential customers. I will most assuredly be doing business with him again in the future.

Old 10-17-2007, 09:48 PM   #7
mfezi
Sorry that I pulled the ad, my mom was sick and I had to travel back to SA while she was in hospital. Ads should be back up again

Yes, I do Eco-tours, offer two trips, the bookings for the tortoise tour is closed, but the snake tour is still open, see www.mfezi.com

I all over the place with traveling, but I can usually be reached through my website for questions

Last trip, no one bitten, killed or lost!!

mfezi

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!