Chris Simone / Good Guy - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-09-2003, 03:07 PM   #21
rarf
Thumbs up Helpful and honest!

Bought a probable (long story) het albino male from Chris and he is honest in explaining why it is a probable het and that he would keep me informed when he breeds some females from the same batch if they prove.

Also extremely helpful and patient in answering questions I have.

Great guy to deal with!

Old 02-01-2004, 12:40 AM   #22
blkpanther_75
Talking

Chris is awesome. My husband and I got to meet him in person. The BP he sold us is beautiful! He gave us a lot of information about them and now we have 5. I still talk to him from time to time to ask questions and he always answers. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another from him. THANKS Chris!

Old 04-08-2004, 10:09 PM   #23
kenfosterpb
Thumbs up Positive Experience

Lots of thanks to Chris Simone for a very positive experience in the acquistion and additon to our Ball Python collection. His professionalism, response, followup and expert shipping was greatly appreciated. We look forward to working with Chris again soon.

Ken & Tory Foster
www.fosterreptiles.net

Old 08-06-2004, 04:04 AM   #24
davel
Chris Simone - Good Guy

Chris Simone...Definitely one of the good guys!
I just completed a transaction with Chris Simone involving several animals. This was a local deal, so it was nice to be able to meet Chris face to face and get to know him. He was very easy to talk to and we had some great talks about ball pythons and boas. He is a great resource as he really seems to know his stuff. I would not hesitate doing more business with him. If you are considering doing business with Chris, you can do so with confidence! Feel free to contact me as a reference. I have already recommened him to two of my reptile friends.

Dave Lee

Old 08-31-2004, 07:58 AM   #25
ashaman68
Talking Chris Simone

Chris Simone,
After doing business with Chris, I do'nt think I'll do business with another BP dealer. THe one I recieved more than fulfills what I wanted. Thanks again Chris
Shaun

Old 10-17-2004, 10:18 PM   #26
FlawlessReptiles
Thumbs up

I recently purchase a few ball pythons from Chris, and it turned out to be a smooth transaction. The snakes look good and healthy, there where no problems with them feeding or anything else. He's been there after the purchase to make sure everything is still ok. I would purchase from Chris again and hope to soon.

Old 10-19-2004, 07:48 PM   #27
carraig
Awesome Seller!!! (long)

I have to say that I was shocked after what transpired last weekend. It was my birthday on Saturday, and my wife relented and allowed me to further my snake collection by getting 1.3 het anery sand boas which was very cool of her. It turned out, though, that I ended up trading 2 of my current snakes for the sand boas leaving me with the ability to get 2 more within my "set limit" (you know how wives are). We decided Ball Pythons were the way to go since they stay smaller and my wife likes them better than, say, my 12ft burmese. So I was browsing around on Kingsnake and came across Chris' ad and out of curiosity went to his site. Finding that he just lived a short distance away, I decided to call him and talk about getting 1.1 baby balls. We talked for a few minutes, in which I told him the reason I wanted to go with balls is because, should I be deployed, my wife would prefer them to take care of. Towards the end of the conversation, I asked how much he wanted, and he gave me an AMAZING deal 'to show his support for the military'. This kind of stuff is what we need as soldiers, because we don't here a lot of it these days...you know...it's the wrong war, wrong place, wrong president...whatever. So I was ecstatic, and planned to meet up with him on Sunday evening. Get up there Sunday and find that he wants to hook my military friend up with an even better deal on a baby ball.

This guy is amazing, and best of all he continues the customer service even after the deal. And of course, the patriotism has gotta count for something.

So again, I emphasize, if I can figure out how to breed these things, this guy has won a customer for life.

Thanks Again,
Carraig Stanwyck

Old 10-25-2004, 06:37 PM   #28
chainsaw
Thumbs up Agreed,Chris Simone's a good guy!

I just got in some BP's from Chris on friday,they were professionally packed and arrived in good shape.All the animals were as described by Chris.He was very helpful,honest,and delivered on time. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again!!
Roger Harris

Old 11-02-2004, 05:42 PM   #29
Royal Prop
Just finished a Trade deal with Chris....

I just finished a trade deal with Chris Simone today, and I couldnt have asked for a smoother or faster transaction. The animal Chris send me was packed well and in very good condition. And he ate after only being 15 mins out of the shipping container.

Great animal. Thanks Chris.

Old 11-20-2004, 01:57 PM   #30
Podunk
Chris Simone A1 guy

I recently won a 50% het caramel albino male in a contest Chris was having to promote his new website. Winning the contest was a complete surprise, because I had totally forgotten I had signed up....:-) The snake arrived in great shape and was packaged professionally. I also have to mention this is my first Ball Python, but it's a gorgeous specimen, job well done breeding Chris. Chris has also been very helpful with any questions I had and was always quick to respond to e-mails or phone calls.
If your interested in a purchasing a Ball python in the future I would definitely recommend checking out the inventory at SimoneReptiles. I wasn't disappointed and I don't think you would be either.

Just thought I would share my experience.

Jeremiah "Podunk" Jaeger

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!