Brian Potter & Bob Ashley of NARBC - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-01-2006, 11:15 PM   #51
lanceheads
I haven't attended a NARBC show, but I know Brian and Bob very well, and they are both class guys and without a doubt, put on a great show with the worlds' top-notch vendors/breeders!

Randal Berry

Old 10-06-2006, 11:03 AM   #52
DaLizardLady
These guys are 1 in a million!!!!!

We have been doing the Chicago NARBC for the last 5 years now and this show is one we really look forward to! They do a great job and the show is always top notched.
If these guys have many vendors like me I feel VERY sorry for them!!! I lost my registration form this year and Brian stepped way above and beyond his call of duty and got me all registered through emails. He also answered MANY dumb questions I emailed him without letting me sense the frustration he had to me.
Keep up the good work guys and I promise I won't make you go through that again next year!
See you tonight at set up! Lets have a great show! YEAH!
alison damore
ChameleonCorral, Inc.

Old 10-09-2006, 11:01 AM   #53
kare
Tinley was Great AGAIN! I spent at least 5 hours there on Saturday and another 4 hours on Sunday. The roommate and I brought home lots more mouths to feed plus some great supplies and tools. I got to chat with some great people, Robbie Hamper being one of the most outstanding, sweetest people in the world! and so many other wonderful breeders.
I've got to start saving my money for next year!

Old 10-10-2006, 01:50 PM   #54
evansnakes
Another year and another very busy and very impressive Tinley Park show. I believe the crowd was larger than last year and there certainly was no shortage of amazing animals at the venue. It was also nice to meet more fauna members I had not previously met. Heck, John Schmitt flew all the way up from Florida just to check it out.

Old 10-21-2007, 02:37 PM   #55
sashley
NARBC EAST COAST 2007

Just a reminder to everyone !

NARBC Chantilly , VA
is next weekend October 27-28th, 2007

Go to the web site to reveiw the updated vendor list
http://www.narbc.com/htm2006/va_vendor.php?page=1

Also you will find a coupon for attendees.

We are really looking forward to seeing everyone out east again.

Pass the word.

Sheri Ashley
www.reptileshirts.com
www.narbc.com

Old 10-21-2007, 04:21 PM   #56
lanceheads
Dang Sheri!!
I can't make it! arrrg!!

But I'll be at the Arlington, Tx show in February!!

Everyone come and support the NARBC show, WHEREVER it's being held. It's a GREAT show!

Randal

Old 10-22-2007, 10:22 AM   #57
sashley
shoot!

Oh well,

See you in Texas.. That was a great show last year and it is already close to selling out for Feb 2008..

Tell your buddies to get their paper work in if they are planning to vend.

Say hi to Bonnie !

Sheri
www.narbc.com
www.reptileshirts.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!