Paul Sage -- GREAT GUY - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-09-2005, 02:52 PM   #1
Alias47
Paul Sage -- GREAT GUY

I just purchased an aquarium from Paul through the Fauna Fund auction...two days later Paul drove 2.5 hours to meet me at Lee Watson's Reptile Swap...

We were planning on meeting at 10am...I was running OVER 2 HOURS LATE...which is a fairly rare occurance for me...especially where reptile shows are concerned...

Paul waited for me in the 95 degree heat for all that time (I can think of WORSE places to be stuck waiting than a reptile swap...but I digress...)
As soon as I got there we spoke...and exchanged money for aquarium...

GREAT tank...great supplies...super nice guy...as soon as we were done talking...he left...so I KNOW he waited around just for me to show up...

Never got upset...and was one of the most pleasant people I have ever met...

I will never hesitate to purchase anything from Paul in the future...
He is definitely one of the good guys.

Old 06-09-2005, 03:54 PM   #2
PaulSage
lol
Thanks Derek. I was anticipating the time when I got my own thread!

It was nice meeting you and your kids. I hope that you all had a good time exploring at Lee's. Apparently you survived without any serious heat stroke or exhaustion!

Thanks again for participating in the auction, and I hope your son's clawed frog is happy in his new home

Old 06-09-2005, 06:17 PM   #3
Jodi L Aherns
Paul just bought some leos from me and he was great all the way till the end.It is nice when people let you know they got the geckos.
Thank you paul.

Old 06-09-2005, 06:25 PM   #4
Jan Orcutt
Thumbs up

I, too, won a 7 gallon bow tank from Paul in a Fauna Fund auction! It arrived today...... took 40 minutes to unpack it, Paul! That was an amazing packing job--a glass tank and it arrived in perfect condition. It's so cute! Thanks for the extras, Paul, and for all the advice. My betta, frogs, and plants aren't here yet, but when I get it set up I'll send you pics. This is going to look wonderful in my bedroom.

Thanks for offering the tank and for being so much fun to deal with.

Jan

Old 06-09-2005, 06:30 PM   #5
PaulSage
Thanks Jodi, I look forward to doing business again with you!

Jan, thanks for your patience with the packaging job...lol! I just wanted to be REALLY sure that it would arrive safely. When I dropped it off at FedEx, the lady behind the counter said, "You're shipping a WHAT?!?" I don't think she had much faith in the package handlers. ha ha. Please do post pics when you have the tank set up! I'm sure there are others who would like to see how it looks.

Old 06-09-2005, 09:38 PM   #6
The BoidSmith
Same here,

I bought a thermostat from fauna auction and he sent it really fast. It’s good to deal with people like Paul.

Thanks!

Old 06-10-2005, 03:40 PM   #7
Alias47
[quote=PaulSage]I was anticipating the time when I got my own thread!/QUOTE]

Glad I could be the one to start it...I'm sure it will be plenty long before all is said and done!!

We survived...barely...the temps dropped about 20 degrees right before the HUGE storm hit...nice horizontal rain...about an inch in 15 minutes...
It rained so hard they shut all the doors and everyone stayed inside...LOL

Thanks again...next time I will be WAITING for you...LOL

Old 06-13-2005, 09:44 PM   #8
Rebel Dragons
Mannnnnnnnnnnnn I got outbid on all the auctions cause they ended while I was moving

Auction off something else Paul!!! I wanna win something

Old 07-13-2005, 02:35 PM   #9
bleedthefreak
Thumbs up Excellent

Paul is a great guy. I bought some beardie books from him recently, and it couldn't have been a better transaction. He is super nice, the books arrived extremely fast, and in much better condition than I expected. They were absolutely flawless and BUBBLE WRAPPED! That just made my day, I get great books and bubble wrap...I love bubble wrap!
I would recommend him to anybody in a heartbeat. Thanks again, Paul!

Old 10-07-2005, 01:46 AM   #10
Tere Salazar
Paul...

I just had a wonderful experience with Paul Sage. He shipped me a huge box full of dragons that were fat and happy.

I will start off with the packing job. All I can say is WOW! Paul packed each dragon in it's own container (none of the sharing stuff here!) and the box was lined with 2" styrofoam! These babies probably had not a clue that it was 110 degrees outside they were so well insulated. Each container was labeled very clearly to indicate who was in the container. Each and every dragon that I pulled from the box was completely NOT stressed (which is something I've never seen before after being shipped).

Now, these dragons had gone from my home to Paul's home for over a month, then back to my home. The dragons were all much larger than when they left here, so much so that I didn't even recognize the majority of them.

Now, to most people, this wouldn't be a big deal. But Paul hasn't had that much experience with bearded dragons. He was able to overcome and adapt, and even more importantly, provide these dragons with more than just a temporary place to stay. It was quite obvious to me that the dragons had all been doted upon...and maybe even a little spoiled!

I have had numerous conversations with Paul, and have always been amazed at his level-headedness (probably not even a word!) when most other people would have gone through the roof. Paul is also highly intelligent and knoweldgeable on many different subjects. He is a man most concerned with honesty and integrity, virtues that aren't so common in our community.

To sum it all up, I would not only feel confident doing business with Paul myslef, but am confident recommending him to anyone.

Thank you, Paul!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!