AL Cortiz, BAD GUY - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-17-2008, 10:02 PM   #111
Intense Herpetoculture
I'll prove I ahd the animals, how about that? I have airway bills, health certificates, everything to show I got the animals when I said I did. I'll post them withn a few days, they are in my files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
I'm guessing that you meant to type "liar". If so it's something that you two would have in common. The difference is that you are a lying thief and that is well documented. Al may have distorted some facts, may have, but you have lied about having animals in your possession and lied about issuing refunds for animals that you never owned. You also took money based on your lies. Do yourself a favor and shut you mouth. You can't make Al look any worse, and you make yourself look more and more stupid with each post.

Old 01-17-2008, 10:08 PM   #112
Gary O
This whole thing just boggles my mind. What happened to the days where two people did not like each other so they just did not talk?

Now we have others that have nothing to do with it attacking each other. And I have even seen peoples families brought into this.

I ask you all why? Why does it need to go this far? Justyn did nothing wrong in this deal. Al got ripped off for 600 bucks. Al tried every resource he had to find out what was gong on.

Both parties got upset at each other. Things were said and done and guess what. We are no further ahead then the day it happened.

I do not know Justyn. But I seen him say Al was threatened by him. How so bro. Al does not sell that much man. But what he sells he has at his place. I did see you get upset Al tried to get from the same guy as you. But I again ask why.

Should I call Brian from BHB and tell him I buy from you know Brian you can not sell to anyone. Then anyone that goes to Brian is going behind my back? Come on bro. That would be the stupidest thing I would ever do.

There is room for more people to sell animals. I do well. But When a person gets upset with me about prices or me having more then them or me not having this. I just say I am sorry and move on. At shows I do not worry about others prices at all. I sell for what I sell for. I believe in my name more then my prices. if my prices are a bit high so be it. If they are low so be it. I do try to go market though.

But why worry about where this guy gets his snakes or this and that.

Just do a few things

1)Do not rip people off

2) Stand by your name. It is all you have

3) take care of your customers.

4) treat people with respect. Respect people and get respected.

5) Throw the BS out the window. there is enough of it in the world right now..........

And again. need a punching bag? I am here

Old 01-17-2008, 10:10 PM   #113
Gary O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Gary, which mod deleted my thread?

I know I ask all mods to pM members but at this time with everything going on I will hold it back.

I promise you it was not Al.

Bro things are getting blown way up. No need.

I tell you Al is good people.

Old 01-17-2008, 10:12 PM   #114
Gary O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intense Herpetoculture
I'll prove I ahd the animals, how about that? I have airway bills, health certificates, everything to show I got the animals when I said I did. I'll post them withn a few days, they are in my files.

Bro come on. You had the animals that my buddy Eric ordered? Really bro?

This is not the place but just let it go. Really

Old 01-17-2008, 10:14 PM   #115
nora
Wes... I have nothing more to say to you.

I've read Al's side of the story, I've seen justyn's side of the story or at least what he's posted, and i've even talked to one other person that doesnt want any involvement nor do i blame him...

Gary's pretty much said it all as its been said before a few times before.. and you know what.. you'll still swear up and down al's a liar and you'll keep insulting people's intelligence when you my dear are as closed minded as a pin hole..... and why? lol i have no flippin clue, but it's amusing.

Old 01-17-2008, 10:15 PM   #116
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary O
I know I ask all mods to pM members but at this time with everything going on I will hold it back.

I promise you it was not Al.

Bro things are getting blown way up. No need.

I tell you Al is good people.
At this point, my point about al hiding, whether he did it himself or not he did NOT come out to defend himself, is proven.

I would like to know which mod covered for him though.

Old 01-17-2008, 10:16 PM   #117
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by nora
Wes... I have nothing more to say to you.

lol i have no flippin clue, but it's amusing.
Truer words have never been written.

Old 01-17-2008, 10:22 PM   #118
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intense Herpetoculture
Oh, so you took deposits in the thousands of dollars, never delivered animals you really had, and never made refunds? I'm not sure which is worse, your version or mine, but I will say that you proved my point: you make yourself look more and more stupid with each post. Oh, and BTW, we're still waiting for all the pics and documentation that you promised in the thread about you. If you do come up with this alleged documentation, with the correct dates, be sure to post it that thread, where it belongs.

Old 01-17-2008, 10:27 PM   #119
Gary O
I just noticed I used profanity in this thread. I am sorry. there is no reason for it.

Old 01-17-2008, 11:00 PM   #120
nora
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Truer words have never been written.
you forgot to quote the part before about you being close minded...but its ok, its only you wes.. Old age does come quickly to some.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!