AL Cortiz, BAD GUY - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-17-2008, 11:30 PM   #121
morocco
Hey Justine?? Why don't you get a night job since it seems you have plenty of time on your hands? You could be working a shift at IHOP{instead of playing on the computer}so you can hurry up and get that extra cash you need to pay back all the people you owe money to

Old 01-17-2008, 11:54 PM   #122
ravensgait
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gary O
I am sorry if you are looking for me to publicly go off on my team you will be waiting along time. Just becuase I own a site does not mean i can not be wrong and get into a thread to much and need to have another not involved mod it. I am not a god. I put my team in place for a reason.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not at all just asked who deleted the threads and well I guess that is a secret now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like said Al did one post and another mod did the rest. I should have moved or delted Al's thread myself. I over looked it at the time MY FAULT!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gary I know you had a number of post you wanted to answer but could ya proof read some next time, as some of what you said is hard to follow. Glad you can be the chief and take the blame most couldn't do that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
But Al after the first post has nothing to do with any moderation of threads or posts after that. and as said Wes account as I can see is not blocked.

So again please do not read one post and not my reply. If you have wquestions regarding TRR direct them to me please.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I read the post and your replies Gary and asked my questions.. Randy

Old 01-18-2008, 12:06 AM   #123
Gary O
Like said Al did one post and another mod did the rest. I should have moved or delted Al's thread myself. I over looked it at the time MY FAULT!

That seems pretty straight forward. Al deleted one post. Another mod did the rest. It does not matter whom. It looks like some are looking for anything to complain about. But hey if everyone stopped complaining about stuff the earth would stop spinning. Or atleast that is what I was told lol.

Old 01-18-2008, 01:00 AM   #124
ravensgait
Oh get real Gary,,, you don't find it a conflict of interest when someone removes post and adds of someone they are having a disagreement with?? Like I said before he could have had someone else remove the adds and sure as hell shouldn't have removed Wes's post. If that the post was removed it is that Al removed it.. Any way you cut it it looks bad and I'm surprised you don't or can't see that... Randy

Old 01-18-2008, 01:12 AM   #125
Gary O
Ok I have said what I needed to. I will not publicly bash my mod team. And this is what you are looking for. I am sorry I can not do this for you. I hear there is a boxing match on tonight if you need to watch something like that.

Wes says his post did not break rules but it did. You do not see him argueing that any longer now that I brought it up huh?

Quote:
If that the post was removed it is that Al removed it
This is making me tired. How many times do I need to type it out. Al removed the first post Wes made yes. I have posted this more then once. I think three times. Another mod on my site removed the other that wes did along with my own posts in that very thread.

Again if you are looking for me to punish people in this thread you will wait a long time. This is not grade school. you do not get to tell on a person and see them get whipped. We are all adults. things get handled different now.

But as I said do not break the rules and nothing will happen.

Also it happens all the time mods not agreeing with something and mods modding that thread. Wes said he would do it in this very thread. And I agree he should. attacking a family member should be left for BS forums. You know.

But hey I tell you what. You are better then me. Are we cool now.

Old 01-18-2008, 01:41 AM   #126
ravensgait
Gary not looking for you to bash anyone, dang man you sure have a hard time getting the point!! I just wanted to know if you feel it's a conflict of interest ? I know Rich has instructed us not to moderate a thread that we are actively involved in or the subject matter ETC ETC. Yeah it still happens now and then and the person gets taken to task for it.. I could care less what you do or don't do to Al he stepped in it here and I hope he knows it, hey I had no problem with Al till his last post and now this post and thread deleting bit came up . I'm asking You the Question Gary, now answer it or duck it again.. You made yourself part of this by jumping in here so come on give a straight answer.

And what the hell does attacking a family member have to do with it?? You drinking or something??? Well at least you didn't call me your Bro..

Randy

Old 01-18-2008, 02:23 AM   #127
Wilomn
Randy, nora, who truly is not too bright, made a disgusting remark about my mother. She likes to make remarks like that, makes her feel like one of the boys.

That is the remark about family that Gary is referring to.

Gary, who deleted the thread?

I'm not looking for you to take anyone to task, just following the trail.

Old 01-18-2008, 10:37 AM   #128
Gary O
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensgait
Gary not looking for you to bash anyone, dang man you sure have a hard time getting the point!! I just wanted to know if you feel it's a conflict of interest ? I know Rich has instructed us not to moderate a thread that we are actively involved in or the subject matter ETC ETC. Yeah it still happens now and then and the person gets taken to task for it.. I could care less what you do or don't do to Al he stepped in it here and I hope he knows it, hey I had no problem with Al till his last post and now this post and thread deleting bit came up . I'm asking You the Question Gary, now answer it or duck it again.. You made yourself part of this by jumping in here so come on give a straight answer.

And what the hell does attacking a family member have to do with it?? You drinking or something??? Well at least you didn't call me your Bro..

Randy
Again there is no reason at this time for that person to be drug into this. All that matters is it was not Al. Right or wrong?

And Wes' mother was brought into this. As you see I see right as right and wrong as wrong. There was no reason for a comment like that.

The thread I was in was deleted. But not by Al. Again this thread is about Al. Not a site. There is no need to bring more people in this so others can get the 3rd degree from people not involved in something.

Call it ducking call it whatever. When you own your own site you can do as you wish. Thank You.

Also What Rich does and What I do is two differnt things. We are both honest people. He has views and I have views. There is no need to start the Rich does this and you do that thing.

Old 01-18-2008, 11:01 AM   #129
Mooing Tricycle
For anyone new in this game. heres the rundown. Basically. ( if i left anything out add it in/correct me.. whatever you know the drill ^_-)

Justyn was in contact with the Importer/Exporter guy and has gotten Al animals in the past.

Al later found out his friend Joe knew the same importer/exporter and ordered animals through him. maybe it was easier this way for Al? Who honestly cares in the end? He chose not to deal with justyn, boo hoo.

Justyn in this time also ordered another shipment of animals.
Al Ordered some animals THROUGH Joe from the mutual contact.

Justyn got his shipment
Al never got his, but got Justyns invoice, or something indicating that a shipment was sent.

Al is out however much money, and Justyn is angry because Al got a bit upset at him asking justyn where his shipment was, and that this importer friend of justyns and joes isnt refunding the money. Things got a bit heated. Happens. Id be pretty angry too!

Now, here we are.

I dont think Al has to come up with any Permits, MAYBE other than the ones he needs to have in his own state, I suppose those wouldnt be hard to produce to quiet anyone who wants to see them down a bit. ( Al would you be willing to show those?)
as for the other permits, Why should he produce them? He wasnt the person doing the importing? Joe should have them, and if he dosnt, well unless he comes here and says whether he does or dosnt, you gotta just believe that he does. or maybe politely ask Al for his email in private, and ask him yourself. Maybe hed be MORE than happy to?

Maybe im going out on a limb here in this defense but... The person who is STILL out money here is Al. Hows that right? if Justyn can trust this guy enough to keep ordering from him, he surely can aid in getting Als money back, and finishing this once and for all.
or Joe. if Joe talks to this guy, surely he can help Al get that money back?

*shrug*

Old 01-18-2008, 11:39 AM   #130
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
For anyone new in this game. heres the rundown. Basically. ( if i left anything out add it in/correct me.. whatever you know the drill ^_-)

Justyn was in contact with the Importer/Exporter guy and has gotten Al animals in the past.

Al later found out his friend Joe knew the same importer/exporter and ordered animals through him. maybe it was easier this way for Al? Who honestly cares in the end? He chose not to deal with justyn, boo hoo.

Justyn in this time also ordered another shipment of animals.
Al Ordered some animals THROUGH Joe from the mutual contact.

Justyn got his shipment
Al never got his, but got Justyns invoice, or something indicating that a shipment was sent.

Al is out however much money, and Justyn is angry because Al got a bit upset at him asking justyn where his shipment was, and that this importer friend of justyns and joes isnt refunding the money. Things got a bit heated. Happens. Id be pretty angry too!

Now, here we are.

I dont think Al has to come up with any Permits, MAYBE other than the ones he needs to have in his own state, I suppose those wouldnt be hard to produce to quiet anyone who wants to see them down a bit. ( Al would you be willing to show those?)
as for the other permits, Why should he produce them? He wasnt the person doing the importing? Joe should have them, and if he dosnt, well unless he comes here and says whether he does or dosnt, you gotta just believe that he does. or maybe politely ask Al for his email in private, and ask him yourself. Maybe hed be MORE than happy to?

Maybe im going out on a limb here in this defense but... The person who is STILL out money here is Al. Hows that right? if Justyn can trust this guy enough to keep ordering from him, he surely can aid in getting Als money back, and finishing this once and for all.
or Joe. if Joe talks to this guy, surely he can help Al get that money back?

*shrug*
Complete and utter nonsense Moo.

al said that HE, al, had the permit in hand. The fact that he didn't/doesn't or can't produce it shows that he will lie to get his way. If he'll lie to get his way why should we believe anything he said?

al screwed up, not justyn, not this time.

al tried to use his bulk and reputatioin to put the squeeze on justyn because justyn is on everyone's poop list. That's wrong no matter how you look at it. The fact that al would do that is also another stroke against him.

Gary, I would like to know who deleted my thread. I know, from having been a mod on your site, that site policy is to PM a person when you make a deletion. I did not recieve one from al when he deleted my post and I have not recieved one from whomever deleted my thread.

What's up with your mods? They can't follow rules, your rules, or what? They're afraid of me? I find that unlikely. So, who did the deed? By your own rules I have the right to know.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!