Bad Guy Dwayne R McConnell Sr and Monica McConnell - STOLE SNAKE - BEWARE!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-28-2016, 04:51 PM   #11
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeguBuzz View Post
If they don't pay on their own after seeing this and other posts, court may be your only option, but unfortunately - most people tend to take it as a loss and avoid that route.
I think for many people who get ripped off a small claims action just isn't feasible due to the distance and travel costs involved. That's not the case here.

Old 06-29-2016, 07:22 AM   #12
Iguanalady
Wow that's classy!!!!! Not!!! They owe you money, then say you are trashing them. Well I hate it for them. If they did it to me, I would exactly what you did. Their guilt will keep them from showing up here is my guess.

Old 06-29-2016, 08:17 AM   #13
Lucille
It appears that a GoFundMe requests for money for baby costs under the name Monica McConnell is still active. Is it hers? If so, perhaps she should not be buying snakes.

Old 06-29-2016, 10:40 PM   #14
tlmoon
I wonder if the Go fund me is just another scam for these people. Reprehensible behavior.
I hope that people will google her name and think twice about giving her any money.

In a way it's good to see that post from them, because it shows you're getting to them by posting what they've done. Keep at it! Small claims court is a good idea too, since it sounds like you're local.

Old 06-30-2016, 07:31 AM   #15
tikigator
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlmoon View Post
I wonder if the Go fund me is just another scam for these people. Reprehensible behavior.
I hope that people will google her name and think twice about giving her any money.
It's funny you should say that because I was informed this morning that just last week this post was made looking for a male for our female they stole! If they owe money and are in financial need due to medicinal bills, one would think they would be selling snakes to pay off their debt and try to make some money to pay for bills.....nit buy more snakes and ask for handouts.....sure makes you wonder does it??

Unbelievable.
Attached Images

Old 06-30-2016, 08:09 AM   #16
tikigator
And apparently lastnight they got a dirt bike. Good grief. They seem to have a lot of things they could sell to pay off the outstanding debt they owe and raise money for medical bills....no??
Attached Images

Old 06-30-2016, 08:44 AM   #17
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikigator View Post
And apparently lastnight they got a dirt bike. Good grief. They seem to have a lot of things they could sell to pay off the outstanding debt they owe and raise money for medical bills....no??
You mean they have a GoFundMe posted to ask strangers for money for their baby costs (she claims her boyfriend is out of work) and they are buying dirt bikes?

Old 06-30-2016, 08:55 AM   #18
juliasara
I'm not sure if it's possible to post pics on the gofundme page, but if it is someone should post those pics of the dirt bike.

Old 06-30-2016, 09:04 AM   #19
tikigator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
You mean they have a GoFundMe posted to ask strangers for money for their baby costs (she claims her boyfriend is out of work) and they are buying dirt bikes?
I don't know if they bought it, traded for it, or someone gave it to them. But my point is they have an awfully lot of valuable items (dirt bike, snakes, reptiles) that they could be selling to make money to repay what they owe and to cover medical bills rather than ask for handouts and flat out ignore the debt they owe.

If I purchased an animal/item on a payment plan and someone was kind enough to allow me to take it early and I fell on hard times or a situation arose that I was unable to finish paying it off I would sell it immediately to obtain the money to pay my debt. Or, sell whatever else I had necessary to raise the funds to pay it off. That's what a responsible honorable person does.

Old 07-03-2016, 11:10 AM   #20
tikigator
Update

Apparently Dwayne traded a retic for a male boa (to breed with our female (the stolen animal)) and I heard from the individual that did the trade that he said if he ever decided to sell or trade the male boa he would give them the opportunity to buy him back. Well he turned around and immediately traded the male and our female (the stolen snake) for the dirt bike. So now Sean Ladavich has the stolen snake....so the poor people now have no poortunity to get their animal back without going thru this other individual. Unbelievable. (and appears this guy Sean is now flipping the male.....so heads up people these poor snakes are being flipped left and right.)
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!