Bill Leverton SCAMMER beware - Page 101 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-07-2005, 10:10 PM   #1001
pch101
I think it is great that you keep coming back. It reminds us (and anyone else that visits here) of how foolish you are.

Old 08-07-2005, 10:13 PM   #1002
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearwater_Reptiles
No got caught at the only bad deal....The one and only But if you can prove different then prove it
Bill, you should know, since you told me you had legal training, that I do not need to prove anything; all I need is to point out your inconsistencies. I didn't even have to break a sweat to do that, in fact, you did it yourself on this thread.

Old 08-07-2005, 10:50 PM   #1003
pch101
I found this nice little nugget on another thread. It is yet another example of Bil's incredible ability to rationalize anything he wants to.

Originally Posted by Karen Hulvey
"Please point out where the fraud comes in? Methinks you didn't read those threads very well. However there is a thread that has scam written all over it. It consists of lying, stealing, multiple screen names and shill bidding. What more could you want?"
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/for...ead.php?t=70240

Bills response: "Scam nothing it was paid and its you that needs to read nobody in that thread wanted nothing more then a hanging. was what I did right no but then again I wont lie down and die over 1 deal gone south...And yes my ole lady bidding on my snakes wasnt cool ...so do I beat her up for it??"

What do you mean Scam nothing???? You seem to have the ability in your mind to take your misdeeds and twist them into totally acceptable behavior. What do you call what you pulled on Lee? Can you answer that? Please don't answer if you are going to say a mistake. Ya, you paid Lee back, but only after YOU GOT CAUGHT RED HANDED, and only after 20 pages of your lies and denial. If it was not a scam then what was it. I guess you could just call it out right theft, but you seem to think it was a loan. Yes and we know that you consider shill bidding "salting the mine", and I am sure that you think that the ridicules secret e-mail that you sent out was just creative writing. How do you do it Bill? How do you justify all of this?

Old 08-07-2005, 10:52 PM   #1004
Chris@TSE
who cares.... really....

a thousand posts and guess what? nothing has changed. he still scammed someone, he still got caught, and he still stooped to pathetically low standards in order to try and make excuses for himself. Even by using "fake" or questionable aliases.....

I mean, really, there isn't much left to be done. Bill did it all for you.

People will always remember. His presence alone will remind people........ Let him stay if he wishes.... at least you wont need to hire anyone to dig the grave.

As for bleeding this on any further, its pointless. Give it up. He's already received more attention than he deserves, not to mention it's simply getting old.

Old 08-07-2005, 11:06 PM   #1005
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopShelfExotics
who cares.... really....

a thousand posts and guess what? nothing has changed. he still scammed someone, he still got caught, and he still stooped to pathetically low standards in order to try and make excuses for himself. Even by using "fake" or questionable aliases.....

I mean, really, there isn't much left to be done. Bill did it all for you.

People will always remember. His presence alone will remind people........ Let him stay if he wishes.... at least you wont need to hire anyone to dig the grave.

As for bleeding this on any further, its pointless. Give it up. He's already received more attention than he deserves, not to mention it's simply getting old.
Chris, I care about right and wrong. I for one do not feel easy about someone who has done what Bill did, lying low for a week and then returning and posting as if nothing happened.

I understand that you feel this thread is now pointless, but I do not. I believe part of the function of the BOI is for people to express how they feel when someone lies or scams, and in fact what with all of Bill's *recent* behavior, the shill bidding, the broken promises not to post here, I think that people's continuing feelings on the matter are valid, and that they should be able to express them.

Old 08-07-2005, 11:13 PM   #1006
Chris@TSE
dont get me wrong, i agree...

but there IS a difference between expressing how one feels and repeating themselves to hear thier own voice and drag out a topic. Its obvious many who have contributed have only done so to keep this topic "above the others"

granted I feel it should be, but at what cost.....

Old 08-07-2005, 11:14 PM   #1007
ms_terese
Quote:
I understand that you feel this thread is now pointless, but I do not. I believe part of the function of the BOI is for people to express how they feel when someone lies or scams, and in fact what with all of Bill's *recent* behavior, the shill bidding, the broken promises not to post here, I think that people's continuing feelings on the matter are valid, and that they should be able to express them.
I understand how you feel, Lucille. You should absolutely be able to post here about what has transpired. The only negative aspect of that is that it makes Bill happy (he is SO loving the attention) and it gives him the opportunity to lie some more. In most situations, it's absolutely essential for people to discuss their honest feelings about any sort of disagreement or misunderstanding. However, in Bill's case, that sort of exposure is only used to to calculate the next manipulation, as was evidenced by the secret "The UPS Guy Did It" email. So, protect yourself.

Old 08-07-2005, 11:26 PM   #1008
DaveyFig
Lucille, I too agree that posting what you feel is apreciated on the BOI. However, you had 4-5 posts in a row where you were trying to explain that you had caught Bill in a lie. Bill has been caught in many BIG lies in this thread, and it does nothing to repeat over and over that he lied about not posting here again. On many many threads there are people that claim that they will not return, for whatever reason. Whether it is because they need time to cool off, are trying to hide, or just really don't think there is any more to add, they say they wont be back. More times than not they cool off, come out of hiding, or feel the need to add something. BIG DEAL!
BIll has made a pretty prickley bed here, adding one more little thorn(a microscopic blunted one at that) isn't doing anything to effect the thread. The only thing it did is added 5 pages to the thread for those of us who are set to 5 posts a page.
Blah Blah Blah.
Bill is bad.

Old 08-08-2005, 03:49 AM   #1009
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by romad119
Bill,

I would suggest laying low on this thread. Try to get some good deals going and let any satisfied customers add to this thread.

If anyone after reading this thread buys from Bill, what they have to say would be meaningless in my IMO. I would say it would reflect on them as much as Bill.

Lucille for what it is worth, it was more than twice.

To anyone else who has bought from Bill, who cares how those deals went before this. If you won an auction, I bet your wishing you had a screen capture of who bid before you won.

Keep it in perspective, Bill just came on this thread and said again
"I only had one bad deal out of thirty". It is not a "Bad Deal", it was a theft.

Bill justified bidding on his own auction

Quote:
Its called selling a product
Quote:
In the the real world it called salting the mine...
then
Quote:
And yes my ole lady bidding on my snakes wasnt cool ...so do I beat her up for it??"
Which is it?

OH and Bill,

Quote:
Well the way I see it is, I paid my $100 to be here
Did you not pay $25 and then you were bumped up to Benefactor for contributing before the new rules came to be?

Old 08-08-2005, 08:12 AM   #1010
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman

OH and Bill,[/color]
Did you not pay $25 and then you were bumped up to Benefactor for contributing before the new rules came to be?
Nope heres the reciept
Related Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Mar. 5, 2005 Transfer From Credit Card Completed Details $100.00 USD
Name:
Rich Zuchowski (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
Email:
rich@serpenco.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Amount:
-$100.00 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item Amount:
$100.00 USD
Shipping:
$0.00 USD
Handling:
$0.00 USD
Quantity:
Item Title:
Option D - Benefactor Level Membership Subscription
Item Number:
6_12050
Date:
Mar. 5, 2005
Time:
05:21:06 PST
Completed
Shipping Address:

No Address Provided

Funding Type:
Credit Card
Funding Source:
$100.00 USD - Visa Card XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-0985

This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *SERPENCO".

Description:
Option D - Benefactor Level Membership Subscription

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!