Wanted ISO Boyd's Forest Dragon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Agamids

Notices

Old 04-01-2019, 05:12 PM   #1
TheGreatestAdventurer
Exclamation ISO Boyd's Forest Dragon

I'm interested in acquiring some Hypsilurus boydii but I am based in the US so it makes things a bit complicated. If someone is willing to ship or travel with them I am willing to pay top dollar for a Male and female couple. As long as this is up, I will be looking.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-17-2019, 03:22 PM   #2
babadook
Me too, following this thread! @TheGreatestAdventurer have you had any luck finding a breeder in the US?

Old 08-17-2019, 03:32 PM   #3
stefanielovesreptiles38
randy mopia and scott corning dragon attack have bred them not sure when they will have babies

Old 08-17-2019, 05:43 PM   #4
babadook
@stefanielovesreptiles38 I was in touch with Scott Corning this morning and it appears all of his Boyd's have been sold and not sure if he plans to breed again. Who is Randy Mopia, and what's the best way to get in contact with him? Thanks!

Old 08-17-2019, 06:15 PM   #5
stefanielovesreptiles38
not to sure hes up here on fauna or maybe facebook not to sure

Old 08-18-2019, 06:29 AM   #6
Nikenelen
MOC Reptiles in Florida had a pair for sale about a month ago. They might still have them available. You can contact them on facebook or they also have a website.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!