Wanted Trip my Trigger!!!!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 05-26-2019, 01:26 PM   #1
Briscoe007
Trip my Trigger!!!!!!!

First, why hasnt anyone given me an ounce of Karma since 2011.

Second, I've posted like this before, and everyone has always been good, but a few miss the trip.

I'm looking for BIG (not fat females). After big, I have pied/lesser/butter/bamboo that I'm working with. MORE MORPH & HEALTHY SIZE is always bettter, but I'll buy the right baby.

I PREFER F/T rat feeders.

I can pay a premium anywhere. So, that won't trip my trigger.

What do you have that can entice me to open my bank account?

Last time I bought a 4100 Gram pastel, 3500 Gram Pied (on payment plan), 2700 gram Lesser, 4600 gram (67 inch) het pied (& 1.1 blood morph and a 2019 retic morph because uhhh (they tripped my trigger))

Trip My Trigger!
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-17-2019, 02:59 AM   #2
the_rotten1
I don't have any big girls for sale right now, but I do have some nice het pied females, with and without co dom genes. Take a look if you'd like. I always get my babies onto f/t rats before I put them up for sale.

Old 08-17-2019, 05:08 PM   #3
brandinVS
Email me
Brandinvs@outlook.com

Old 08-18-2019, 12:28 AM   #4
Briscoe007
I like you guys (some of you). That said, if something similar is posted in a similar add for a similar price on this or a similar site I’ve seen it. Throw some big girls at. 2500 isn’t the kind of big I’m talking about. 3000 maybe depending of morph or if it’s a male.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!