My collection is growing - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-31-2006, 06:32 PM   #11
crotalusadamanteus
Yeah he tried to stripe anyway. A couple in the litter had them actually, but I thinks it's abberant. I liked it anyway, and he's clean like you said. I like that in a snake particularly.

Here he is at six moths when i got him. Now he's a year. Lotta change huh? LOL

The male albino has actually increased color every shed since birth. He may keep most of it. (I hope) The female has not changed a bit since birth. She is axactly as she was color wise. We will see with time, it's not been very long yet.

Thanks for the comp's everyone.
Rick

Old 07-31-2006, 11:35 PM   #12
ravensgait
Nice looking bunch of Boas ya have there and some really porky kids!!! Randy

Old 08-01-2006, 06:56 AM   #13
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensgait
.....and some really porky kids!!! Randy
Yup! I admit, I feed baby snakes a little heavy for their first 6 months or so. Just gives them a little better start on life IMO.

Thanks for the compliments.
Rick

Old 08-06-2006, 09:20 PM   #14
Ed Clark
Rick,love The Anerythristic Boa,they Are A Very Underrated Morph With A Subtle Beauty All Thier Own.

Old 08-06-2006, 10:00 PM   #15
crotalusadamanteus
Thanks Ed. Would have liked less speckling, but hey,the price was right, and He's cool. As long as he wants to do what boys do best when the time comes.

Rick

Old 08-07-2006, 02:36 PM   #16
Cruel
Your boas are really cute!!But I said that before...
Someday I also want to keep a coral albino, they are fantastic...
Benny

Old 08-13-2006, 11:01 PM   #17
Leighanne
WOW!!!!!!! Those are some GORGEOUS babies!! Can I come live with you?? I'll pay my way by taking top quality care of all your babies, PROMISE!! I'll live off Rats or Rabbits to!! What do you feed the big ones that sit on the trees?? Oh, and sorry to bring up old threads, but.....well how could I not!! How does one acquire a big Snake like that, and how do you keep the beautifuls if they outstretch a tree!!???? One more! What is that free herp software by metzcal?? Just askin before I download. Thanks! Once again, beautiful!! I am freakin jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-14-2006, 07:39 AM   #18
crotalusadamanteus
HA HA HA............How can I refuse an offer like that? In exchange for all that, I'd actually feed you people food too.

The big ones eat rabbits, the rest are on rats. And you get them that size by watering them with lots of sunshine. HA HA It still takes a few years though.

As for the Metzcal, it's record keeping software. Keeps track of feedings, sheds, defications, vet visits, treatments, breedings, litters, and all your animals. Takes some getting used to, but it's really good stuff. Go ahead and try it ot. Need help, just PM me, I'll do what I can to get you going.

Thanks for the nice replies. And be careful what you offer. Lonely old men like Myself might take it serious.

Rick

Old 08-14-2006, 02:18 PM   #19
Jake The Snake
Aw man!!! I just drooled all over my new shirt!!! lol Very nice boas!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!