2'x2'x4' wooden cage on wheels Portland OR $80! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2008, 02:58 PM   #1
danisaurussex
2'x2'x4' wooden cage on wheels Portland OR $80!

I bought this cage to house a 7' boa i was supposed to get in a rescue situation but the person never gave me the snake as promised. Since purchase, i have added the ceramic heat element with a wire 'cage' around it to keep the snake from burning itself, and added acrylic doors with knobs for easy opening. The cage is 2' deep, 2' wide and 4' long, and is on wheels. There are tiles along the bottom of the cage and extra are included in case you need them. There is a dimmer and on/off switch on the side. There is a light fixture inside but without a bulb. Also below the switches you can see there is some writing- the previous owners wrote their snake's stats there but i think it's in pencil and can be removed.

LOCAL PICKUP ONLY! I am in SW Portland so anyone who can get to me and haul it themselves is welcome. I may be open to trade for stackable cages for full grown ball pythons. Cheap price to help get it out of here, I'm moving and don't want to take it with me.

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread