Frankenstein Exotics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > New or Updated Websites and Web Resources

Notices

New or Updated Websites and Web Resources General notices about a new website or a newly found one worthy of note. You can introduce your new website here as well.

Old 11-26-2006, 09:14 PM   #1
Brett Boller
Frankenstein Exotics

Hey I have been throwing a site together if you have some time take a look I will be adding more animals soon. Het albino emories comming soon. This limk will take you there.
http://www.freewebs.com/egore/
Thanks please let me know what you think at BrettBoller@hotmail.com

Old 11-27-2006, 06:26 PM   #2
darkbloodwyvern
Talking hi!

nice site, looks pretty good and it loads really fast on my slow computer. the design is nice and simple. The only complaint I have is it is always nice to havea caption under the images in photo galleries. if you had the time to put some captions under the photos in the collection page, it would look perfectly spiffy!
I think it's nice to at least say "het for so and so" or "normal female" under the pictures so we can see what kind of cool hets and the species of the animals. This is especially helpful for new herpers- they may not know the difference between different corn morphs or het and morphs,s o it helps to point it out. otherwise, looks great!!

Old 12-05-2006, 12:51 PM   #3
Brett Boller
Thanks for the suggestion I have been working on a new collection and available pages I will post them soon.

Old 12-21-2006, 03:47 AM   #4
Brett Boller
Site just updated some weights and new pages let me know what you think all input is appreciated.
Thanks Brett

Old 12-21-2006, 09:14 AM   #5
DragonEye
wow like the other guy said, fantastic! it loads fast, nice and clean, and you know what your talking about with each section. if i didn't already have a ball i would get one from you.

Another suggestion is to add care sheets (for beginers) because it will get your site both more hits and more use.

Old 12-21-2006, 04:32 PM   #6
Brett Boller
Hey thanks good idea I will work on some care sheets.
Thanks Brett

Old 12-21-2006, 04:53 PM   #7
Mike Greathouse
Brett,
The site is nice. You did a really nice job with the colors and graphics.
Here are a couple of things that I noticed:

Avalible should be Available
Colection should be Collection

You should probably elaborate on your terms of service a little for your own protection.
Feel free to take anything you want from the Terms page at my site: www.reptiliandreams.com

The title for the Leopard Collection should probably be stated as Leopard Collection instead of just Collection. That will keep it in the proper format with the Ball Collection page.

On the Ball Collection page, the header reads as ballcollection instead of Ball Collection.

Congratulations on a nice site.

Old 12-21-2006, 06:23 PM   #8
Brett Boller
Thanks thats a good idea I will work on some care sheets for beginers as well as advanced.
Thanks Brett

Old 12-21-2006, 06:57 PM   #9
cris78
Very nice site

Old 12-21-2006, 08:17 PM   #10
Brett Boller
Thanks Mike I have been trying to get it up before eggs start to hatch again and have had limited time with school and all. I would definitely use some of your terms if that's ok with you. I appreciate everybody's input keep it coming.
Thanks Brett

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!